Tom opened his mouth to say something, when Eloise blurted, "You know, I used to think I'd grow up to marry Jessica Rabbit, even though she was married. Were there any characters you wanted to marry when you were younger?"

Blushing, Tom quickly replied, "Ariel. The little mermaid." And then took a big bite of his breakfast sandwich, causing Eloise to laugh again. "I wanted to marry her when I was younger, and I was truly heartbroken when I got to the age of realizing she was just a cartoon character, and played by countless different actress."

"Don't eat with your mouth full!" Eloise exclaimed, but she was grinning, and she took another bite of her sandwich. After swallowing, she said, "So, my tour has been expanded from nationwide to worldwide. We're going around the world!"

"Oh, yes!" Tom exclaimed, "we get to travel around the world again!"

"And this time, you'll get to see my fans. I adore them, they're the sweetest," Eloise said, closing her eyes and thinking about them.

Tom didn't say anything, but watched her adoringly. He could see how they could love her-not only was she incredibly lovable, and beautiful, but just . . . An absolute dream.

↠↠↠↠↠

"Three rides down, let's go meet Gaston!" Eloise exclaimed, bouncing off of her feet as she walked, pulling Tom along with her towards Fantasyland.

"Alright, alright!" He replied, giggling as he bounced along with her. They had gone on the first three rides they'd planned on; now their plan was to meet Gaston, Peter Pan, and then go straight to Tomorrowland and ride on Star Tours.

"And then we can go get food over in Frontierland, and go to the Tiki Room!" Tom had said while they waited in line for Alice in Wonderland.

Now, as they made their ways through the crowds, occasionally waving to people who recognized them, Tom could practically feel Eloise's excitement. "Do you think we'll cause a mob by any chance?" Tom leaned over, saying to Eloise.

"Oh, I hope we don't," She replied, shaking her head. Tom laughed, reassuringly squeezing her hand, and she continued, "Besides, it's nice to be normal for once."

"Well, I'm sure your life is much more normal than mine is," Tom said, and Eloise tilted her head back and forth before answering, "Eh. It's a little back and forth. Depends on where I go, really."

They fluttered about the park, going on different rides, or taking photos with some of the characters, they happily listened to the Disney music playing through the loudspeakers.

↠↠↠↠↠

Four o'clock rolled around, and they went to their hotel room, wanting to take a nap, and then go back to the park for fireworks and dinner.

They were both practically hopping as they walked back, hand-in-hand, to their hotel room. "What I love most about rivers is, you can't step in the same river twice," Eloise sang as they entered the hotel lobby through the Disney California entrance, "the water's always changing always flowing."

Tom leaned over, singing along with her, and they were stopped by two teenage girls who'd spotted them earlier in the day. They were bouncing as they walked over, and one of the girls said, "Hi, Tom!"

Tom, now noticing the girls, stopped singing, smiling brightly at the two girls, and replied, "Hello!"

"We hope we haven't interrupted you, but we were hoping we could get pictures with you," The second girl explained, and then held out her phone for Eloise to hold.

As Tom posed with the girls, Eloise made sure to take lots of pictures and get good lighting. She knew what it was like to meet one of her favorite celebrities-hell, she was dating one-so she wanted these girls to be satisfied.