Chapter 20

Lauren's POV
I turned off my phone and started getting ready to go swimming with y/n, I changed into this bathing suit. (Outfit below)

I then put on clothes over my bathing suit, I went down stairs to look for Johnny

I then put on clothes over my bathing suit, I went down stairs to look for Johnny. "Hey John do you want to go swimming with me, y/n, and maybe Kenzie?" I asked. "Yeah I'll go get ready," Johnny said while smiling and getting up from the couch. He ran upstairs to change, I got a bag and put things we needed.
Johnny's POV
I was sitting on the couch and I was on my phone, Lauren came down stairs and asked me if I wanted to go swimming with her, y/n, and maybe Kenzie. I agreed to go and went to get ready, I went to my room and changed into this. (Outfit below)

I then put on a shirt and went down stairs, "I have everything we need" Lauren said holding a bag

I then put on a shirt and went down stairs, "I have everything we need" Lauren said holding a bag. "Ok let's go," I said. We left the house and started walking to y/n's house, we were almost at her house when Lauren stopped for a second. "I forgot something you keep walking, I'll go back and get it." Lauren said when she turned around. "Ok," I said. I kept walking to her house, I walked to the porch and knocked on the door.
*knock, knock*
I waited for her to answer the door, "hi" y/n said with a smile. "Hi" I said smiling back at her, "Oh Lauren told me that we're going swimming with you," I told her. "Oh ok, where is she?" Y/n asked. "She said she forgot something and went back to get it" "ok, oh sorry come in," Y/n said while she moved a side so I can come in. I smiled at her and went in.
Kenzie's POV
I was laying down on my bed and I was on my phone, I then got a message from y/n.
*message convo.*
Y/n😍🌺-hey Kenzie do you want to go swimming with me and Lauren today?
Me- yeah what time?
Y/n😍🌺- Lauren's coming at my house in a couple of minutes
Me- ok I'll be there in 5 minuets
Y/n😍🌺- ok I'll see you then bye :)
Me- bye :)
*end of convo.*
I turned off my phone and got up from my bed, I changed into my bathing suit. (Outfit below)

I put on a tank top, a pair of shorts, and left my hair down

I put on a tank top, a pair of shorts, and left my hair down. I put everything I needed in a bag and went down stairs, I told my mom that I was going swimming with Lauren and y/n, I left the house and started walking to y/n's house. "It's really hot outside," I thought to myself. I kept walking and saw Lauren, I walked up to her, "hi Lauren," I said smiling at her. "hi Kenzie, are you going swimming with me and y/n?" "Yeah" "ok, I forgot something so I had to go back and get it" "ok, are you ready to go to her house?" I asked. "Yeah let's go," Lauren said. We started walking and talked about things, when we got to y/n's house we knocked and waited for y/n to answer. The door opened and it was johnny that answered the door, "Hey guys," Johnny said "hi," I said with a smile. We went in and said hi to y/n. We talked about what we're going to do today, "Are you guys ready to go?" Y/n asked us. "Yeah," we all said. We all got up from the couch and walked out the door.
~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~
Hi readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye 🙃❤️