Forbidden Feelings

Start from the beginning

- ARE YOU CRAZY? I ALMOST GOT HEART ATTACK AND FELL FROM ROOF OF ONE OF HIGHEST BUILDINGS IN CITY!!!!!!

- Sorry for that, i think.

- Why are you even here?

- You were nice toward me and unlike other Mews you didn't do us any harm. So why would we behave bad toward you?

- that was nice.

- yeah I wouldn't do it if Sradon didn't watched over me whole night to make sure I don't mess up again.

- WAIT HE WAS THERE?!?!

- Yes and because he heard our talk well it's better if he explain you.

He pointed finger behind me and I silently gluped before turning around. Behind me in air were floating Sardon and little Tarb. I smiled at them and looked at Sardon. And when I spoked to him my voice was just audible whisper.

- Were you really watching us?

- Yes. And what you did with your weapon back there was impressive.

- Thanks but you could help us. You know?

- no thank you.

- Bossy bastard.

- HEY!! I am here as well.

- Nice to meet you Tarb. I still didn't get proper answer to my question. Why are you even here?

- well I was bored so I thought that I can hang with you and those fools followed me.

- WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FOOL, FOOL?! ?!?!?

Tarb start to chase Dren all around roof. I heard muffled voice beside me. I turned my head and saw Sardon sitting not to far from me.

- I am sorry.

- huh for what?

- I should have helped you. I am sorry. I just stood and watched and both of you could get really hurt.

- hey it okay. But...

- what...

- I want to know why are you acting like this toward me.

- like Dren said you never did us any harm and we don't have a reason to hate you. And we could just ignore you but Tarb and Dren are really talkative and they wouldn't miss a chance and I find you somehow interesting.

- Sardon?

- hm

- can I ask you something?

- yes.

- why are you here? I mean why on our planet?

- well that is a long story and it's boring...

- I am ready to listen as long as you are willing to tell me.

- hm. Okay then. Well you see on our planet everything was perfect and everything was alright. Until one day place where we lived, me and Dren didn't start to collapse, literally ground started to fall apart, water dry out. All our families were in panic and pain we lost lot of our peoples. It's like that already 15 years. Now we are sent here to destroy humans and to take over this planet and Mew Aqua.

- That is horrible. But why do you need to destroy our kind. Why not to live in peace?

- Because humans are cruel beings they care only about themselves and they are killing life one this planet piece by piece.

- Yeah you are right but did you try to find another planet that have conditions for survival. And that it doesn't have some creatures on it. I hope that you understand what am I talking about.

- yes. And it was in vain.

- well this wasn't very long or boring.

- because I left out many things. I told you mayor things and that is all you need to know.

- Sure. I respect that.

His head was low and he looked sad. In that moment Dren and Tarb joined us. Tarb grinning wickedly and Dren rubbing his head. Smile creeped its way to my face and I shook my head at their childish attitude.

- Sardon. We should probably go now. We still have lot of troube to cause.

- Alright. Let's go.

Dren and Tarb teleported away and Sardon was still sitting beside me looking at where his friends were just a moment ago. Then he looked at me and I saw some weird emotional confusion in his eyes and he was biting his lip. That is weird. Girls told me that he is most collected of three and that he is never nervous not entirely emotionless but not nervous.

- Sardon? Are you alright?

- I promise...

- huh what are you talking about? You are worrying me!

- I promise you this is last... actually this will be last time. I need to do it just once more.

What the hell is going on. I was looking at him afraid. Is he okay, what is he talking about? He then start to get closer to me and I was backing away that is until my hand slipped from roof and I almost fell. Then I stayed completely still.

- please, don't be afraid. I told you this is last time I do this.

And with that he leaned in and pressed our lips together. My eyes were wide from shook and I just watched his face. His eyes were peacefully closed. Somehow I managed to calm down and close my eyes. I putted my hand on his cheek and other one on his shoulder. I kissed him back gently and slowly. And we just stood there with our bodys impossibly close and our lips firmly pressed together. He was one who broke the kiss.

- I am sorry but this is wrong. We should be enemies. I'm trying to destroy your planet and all people with it and this is just wrong. I'm sorry, my dear Koneko.

With one last peck he left. I was alone here. Why? What? I just don't understand. Nor his nor my own feelings. But I am sure in something now, I'm falling in love with an alien. And Sardon have right. This is strange, this is wrong. This is forbidden. And I just sat there my hand pressed against my lips and tears pouring from my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys what you think about this chapter? And did you like previous one?