Part 6

Blake

I stand in front of the forest, my heart is beating out of my chest. The moon and stars are shining brightly above me. This is my chance to show Tyler that I deserve to be in the pack. Andrew comes up behind me and patts me on the back.

"You'll do fine Blake." Andrew explains. I take a deep breath

"Yeah, it feels so good killing those blood sucking leeches." Ryan butts in. I have never killed anything in my life. I bite my lip and slowly start to make my way into the dark trees. Suddenly the moon disappears from under my head as I enter the forest. It is pitch black, twigs cruch under my bare feet as I walk along the forest floors. I look behind me to see Ryan and Andrew starring at me with worried looks on their faces. I have heard of some of the packs experiences with vampires. For Tyler it was easy, he is the fastest runner and could out run any vampire. Andrew was smartest out of all of us, its like he knows what vampires are thinking, what way they are going, if there were more of them. He probably was the one who found out that a vampire was in the area. Ryan was wild he would do whatever to kill one of them. He loved to kill, him and his dad hunt all the time. One day he is going to get hurt. But Kaden, almost didn't make it back. When he tried to kill a vampire for the first time he was injured bad. He was chasing a black haired male vampire, with snow white skin, He almost had him when three more appeared two female and one male. He made a fast move to one of them, a tall women with long straight brown hair. She grabbed him by his big neck and through him. They tried to run but he quickly caught up. As a red haired male looked behind him there was Kaden pouncing at him with his sharp teeth he ripped him appart. After the vampire was killed the three other leeches attacked him. He was hurt bad they thought he was dead so they left. The pack went out looking for him when he wasen't home the next morning. They found him almost dead they took him to the hospital there were lots of questions but he is fine now.

I have been walking around for hours where is this thing. I thought to myself. I walked a bit farther. Suddenly I hear crackling form a fire I walk a bit faster into a clearing with a tent and a fire burning next to it.

'Oops.' I think to myself quickly tip-toeing away then suddenly I see something moving inside the tent. I

"Crap I woke them up." I think as I start to run back into the forest. I quickly hide behind a big, thick tree. Then someone came out of the tent. He was tall and plae he almost glowed in dark. Something was thrown over his shoulder struggling to get free, a person. He through the person to the ground and pounced at its neck, it started screaming. It was ear pericing and that second I knew he was the one I was looking for. I jumped out into the clearing tranforming. As soon as it saw me it dropped the now motion less body on the ground and ran. It was as fast as a lightening bolt, but i was faster i caught up to him in a instent, but I couldn't get close enough to get him. I push myself hard I get closer to him. He turned around to see how close I was. He red eyes glowed in the moon light. I pounced at him. He flew through the air, then he did a face plant into the cold ground i put my paws onto his arms to hold him down. My plan was to quickly rip the leech apart but I couldn't. I just stood there. He looked at me with his flaming eyes waiting for something to happen. After a while the vampire grabbed my front paw that was on his left arm and bit into it. I yelp and let go of him. I lifted up my head but I couldn't even see him running away. Whats going to happen to me now, will I be out of the pack? Millions of questions bottled in my mind. I felt like a failure, why couldn't I just kill it? There was blood running from my paw. I lifted it up and licked it clean. I felt so stupid when I acted like a dog. I slowly limped over to the clearing where I first saw the vampire. The body was still motionless on the ground. I turn back into myself. My hand had a bite mark right between my thumb and my pointer fingre. It hurt like heck. I slowly walked towards the small tent. I quickly looked inside. There was a male lying inside his eyes wide open as well as his mouth, he was so pale, like he had no mor eblood in his body. I quickly shut the tent, terrified with what I just saw. I couldn't even bring myself to look at the person on the ground. I quickly transformed again and ran out of the clearing, trying to get the picture out of my mind.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it :) plz comment rate and if you want to become a fan. Check out my other books, and some of my friends 123Honey456 they r really good so check them out. I willl be uploading again soon. I hope you like it so far.