the fight

"AYY! You're the Lettianna thing right?" An obviously drunk nan got the attention of Lettie. He turned to his friends and said, "that freak well bring you nothing but Shane on humanity." "Did you just call me a freak?" She asked. "no, I called you a saint. Of course I did! And I have a reason to as well. You are an unnatural group of people who are going straight to hell."

Lettie thought for a moment. At first she felt ashamed. Then she felt angry. Then.... she felt proud.

"Well, your right. I am a freak. Uncontrollable. Limitless. All of us are different and it terrifies you. Although you might not see it; we are truly horrifying when we want to be. So if you plan on living out the rest of your days in one piece, I suggest that you leave."

The protester sneered at the group of extraordinary people. Then said, "Why are you make you're little pets come do it for you? Obviously you're to fancy to get your hands dirty. I mean, I bet in your mind you're just as beautiful as Jenny Lind. Well news flash freak, you will never be beautiful. Never. You might think you're good at singing, but in reality, it's. Not. Real. How could it be? After all, you're just as worthless as spare change."

The words hit Lettie like bullets. Sure, she thought these things herself, but she never believed that someone would ever say them to her!

Right as she was about to respond, W.D punched him in the face, so hard that he fell to the floor. Followed by his sister, and the rest of the oddities, they fought against the protesters leaving only two or three.