Оur Story

'I will help you with the things you lacked Ms.Joohyun'

'Oh,Thank you so much Mam '

'You're a hardworking student I will help you in every activity . Now go to your class you already missed so much lessons in the class '

' OK Mam... And Thanks '

With that Joohyun left the teacher and started searching for her classroom.She finally found the classroom and entered in it with the big smile on her face. She missed this atmosphere. She missed her school life. She missed getting lectured by her teachers. She missed everything because of one thing. But now she came back to normal . Life which she really expected .

She sat on one bench. She maybe new student but she is not new to this school. She studied here few years back. Because of one incident she has to leave the school. But she is back again here. Little bit she knew that her friends won't be her. Joohyun may miss her friends but she wants to focus herself on studies. She aimed high. So she determined to work on that.

All students came one by one and noticed her but no one came near to sit with her. At the last minute of school bell , 8 girls came to the class hurriedly. One of them sit near me.

'Are you new here?' she asked

' yes ' I said

' oh great... I'm Sooyoung you can call me Joy. Can we be friends?'

' I'm Joohyun. Yes Joy we can be friends '

We handshaked.

' I should give you some nickname as Joohyun is a common name many people have this name...... So do you have any nickname or petname like that???'

' My friends used to call me Irene as I like the name so much ... You can call me Irene '

' OK Irene .. Do you know in our class there is one girl same like you '

' oh really?'

'Yeah her name is Jisoo '

'She is a sweet and funny person. I first at thought your Jisoo . Do you have any blood relations like that????'

'No,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I.............'

While saying that the teacher came inside the classroom. She asked to introduced myself infront of the class.

The classes started as usual. It continued till the break.

In the break time,

Joy asked Irene to join in the canteen with her friends but she rejected that offer and now sitting in the class in her place with Jisoo and her friend on their place.

Jisoo's POV

One new girl is there sitting alone. She is looking like me from some angles. My friends asked me whether she is my sister or not but I shrugged as I don't know who she is. I remembered her name is Joohyun that she introduced herself in the class. I tried to approach her to get a friendly chat with her but stopped by a hand. It is Jennie , my best friend. I arched my eyebrows. She whispered 'You're crush is there. See!!!!!!'

I saw he is casually passing our classroom window and coming inside our class.

My heart beats crazily......

Seeing him with my eyes make my heart flutters.....

His name is Jin.

He is my crush for a year .

He is two years senior than me.

He never came inside my class. I'm in shock. But I tried to maintain in cool. As he came inside, his eyes are searching for a person. I wonder who is it. When he found out his smile reach upto his eyes and shouted

' Hey Joohyuniiiieeee come with me '.

With that he dragged her outside the classroom. I wondered what's her relationship with him... I kinda get all information about him. He has elder sister only and no younger sister. He has no female cousins in my age. But how come he knows a new student. I'm so confused. Maybe she is his love? . I'm so confused with what happened. He never touched anyone or dragged any girl even he is close with. He doesn't like skinship but now he literally dragged her outside the class. I didn't notice my eyes were overwhelmed with tears and tears are falling in my cheek. My tears are whipped up by some one. I saw who is that person. She's Jennie. I cried on her shoulders. She tried to console me. She is a person whom I can say anything. She is my bestie from the childhood days. She stand near me when I am having problems like in this problem. She literally like a person you need during every time.

She said ' Don't worry Jisoo, she maybe a childhood friend or wellknown person for him '.

I shaked my heads and said ' He won't have any skinship with his friends but he is having it with her. I'm so confident that she is his love '

With that I tried to become strong and smiled towards her. My other friends Lisa, Rose came and saw my eyes has been puffed. They asked what happened. Jennie said what happened in this place and they started to say things like ' maybe she is his childhood friend ' ' they maybe neighbours ' . I just nodded and smiled . I don't want them to be worried about me . But I can't express my pain towards others as it is my feeling.Sometimes, life makes us to face something worst in our life and this is also a part of it. I wished I could be that Joohyun girl so I can get love from him.