Chapter 7

Quavo's POV

She stopped with fear in her eyes.

Qua~ what's wrong

Aayliah~ baby I haven't told you the reason why I moved out here but to sum it up he's the reason I moved out here.

I looked in the direction she was looking and it was the nigga I saw looking at her earlier.

Qua~ I gotchu, you wanna leave?

Aayliah~ Yes, please

Qua~ Ok

We walked towards the exit to the mall and the nigga walked up to Aayliah I grabbed her pulling her behind me.

Dre~ You got a bodyguard now

Qua~ Nigga ain't no bodyguard what the fuck you want.

Dre~ I came over here to talk to Aayliah

Qua~ Ok we listening

Dre~ I said Aayliah not you

Qua~ I don't care what you said if you got something to say to my girl, you can say it in front of me.

Aayliah~ What do u want dre

Dre~ You thought u could run away from me.

Aayliah~ ...... Baby can we go

Qua~ Yeah let's go

I turned around to walk out of the mall and I fell to the ground and blacked out.

Aayliah's POV

I heard two gunshots and turned around in fear and saw Qua on the ground and Dre running out the door. I called 911 and the ambulance got there in a matter of minutes. We got into the back and drove to the hospital. It was a lot of commotion and I was crying. I pulled out my phone calling set.

Aayliah~ set meet me at the hospital dre shot qua.

Set~ What the fuck happened

Aaylaih~I'll tell you later just, please.

Set- Take he yells and said ight we otw.

I hung up the phone and we pulled up to the hospital. They rushed him to the back and told me to stay in the waiting room. 

Five minutes later I saw the whole gang come through the doors. Set came and sat by me and I cried on his shoulder.

Set~ Sis what happened

Aayliah~ We were at the mall and we ran into my ex so they were arguing. I asked can we go home we turned to walk out and he shot qua.

Set~ *hits the seat* Imma kill that nigga he said shouting

Aayliah~ I looked down in my lap and cried

~2 hours later~

A doctor came out and asked for the Marshall family. We all rushed to the entrance and he led us to Quas room.

Doc~ he was shot in his side twice one of the bullets hit his ribcage. But he's out of surgery and he asked for Aayliah.

Aayliah~ I went in the room with the doctor.

He was still asleep. I sat next to the bed.

Aayliah~ Baby I'm so sorry. It's my fault, you wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for me "I put my head down still crying."

?? Baby, it's not your fault