STARSTRUCK//D.S.

A WDW Short Story// Daniel Seavey

Kennedy gave her dad one last hug before walking into the airport. "See you in a week!" She said.

"Have fun! Don't talk to strangers!" Her dad called out to her. "Okay!" Kennedy called back.

She made her way through the San Diego Airport security easily and went to her gate leaving for Portland.

Kennedy sat down and waited for her flight to be called. She wasn't going to visit Portland, but the airlines had messed up the flights so she had to take an extra flight to get to Hawaii.

"Flight number 033 service to Portland will is now boarding. Again flight number 033 service to Portland will is now boarding." The loud speaker said.

Kennedy stood up and got into line. She was one of the first people on the plane so she decided to put in her headphones and listen to her favorite band, Why Don't We.

Kennedy tried to keep a straight face while jamming out to Trust Fund Baby, but occasionally she would smile whenever it was Zach's part. She loved all the guys and would die to meet any of them, but their was something about Zach that lead her to become obsessed with the band.

When Kennedy looked at her watch she saw that they should have taken off about 10 minutes ago, but they were still waiting for the last person. The seat next to Kennedy was vacant so she assumed whoever was late would sit next to her. Kennedy honestly didn't care who it was as long as they hurried up she'd been looking forward to surfing in Hawaii for weeks now.

Finally the announcement was made that they would be taking off soon. She felt someone sit in the seat next to her. She didn't look up at who it was, she was to busy silently jamming out to Perfect.

The flight took off and Kennedy's phone lit up reminding her to put on airplane mode and it reveled her listening to These Girls. She felt a tap on her shoulder. Kennedy paused her music and looked to her left.

"You like Why Don't We?" Kennedy's mouth dropped. Sitting next to her was Daniel Seavey. One of the members of Why Don't We.

"Yeah! They're my favorite boy band." She replied starstruck.

"You mean man band?" He replied correcting her. Kennedy laughed and said, "right, my bad, they're my favorite man band."

"I'm Daniel, and you are?" Daniel said holding out his hand. "Kennedy, Kennedy Hales." She shook his hand.

"So Kennedy, what brings you to Portland?" Daniel asked.  He was just as sweet and easy to talk to as he appeared.

"Well actually, I'm heading to Hawaii. I have a layover in Portland." Kennedy explained. "Do you surf?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's the main reason I'm going." She responded eagerly. It was hard to contain her excitement for both meeting Daniel Seavey and surfing in Hawaii.Kennedy and Daniel continued to talk throughout the rest of the flight, about their love of surfing and music. Daniel had spotted her ukulele under the seat.

"What can't you do? You surf, love music almost as much as I do, and you play ukulele! Next thing your gonna tell me is you sing too." Daniel said smiling.

"I like to sing, but I'm not amazing like you or the guys." Kennedy blushed, she couldn't believe Daniel James Seavey was telling her how cool she was.

"I wanna hear you! When we land, your gonna play your ukulele and sing." Daniel demanded.

"Daniel I'm not that good, I'm average at best." Kennedy blushed a light pink.

"No excuses. Kennedy Hales you will be performing for me as soon as this plane lands." He stated confidently.

Kennedy laughed but agreed. Kennedy had billions of questions to ask Daniel and he willing answered all of them.

They finally landed and to Kennedy it didn't feel like she was sitting next to the Daniel Seavey, she was sitting next to Daniel. It wasn't like a fan talking to their idol, it was like a person talking to a person.

Daniel helped Kennedy get her backpack down from the overhead bins. And they walked out of the terminal together.

Daniel found an empty gate and patted the seat next to him. Kennedy laughed and remembered the deal. She pulled out her ukulele and made sure it was tuned.

"What song?" Kennedy asked. "I don't know whatever your best at." Daniel smiled encouragingly. Kennedy smiled back and started playing WDW newest single, Hooked.

Ooh

You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhoodYou drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so goodYou know I wouldn't walk away even if I couldIt took one night, one try, ayyI'm hooked (oh)

You were there when I was low, you held me high and baby when you take control, we can go all night every single place we go, you start a fight but then you kiss my neck and take a bite

Everybody says I'm sleeping with the enemyI don't even care if you're gonna be the death of me, me, me

You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good you know I wouldn't walk away even if I could it took one night, one try, ayy i'm hooked

Ooh, I'm hooked Ooh, I'm hooked (brrr- ah, pa, pa)

Ooh, I know that I shouldn't touch but you twist my heart' Cause I can never get enough once the feeling starts Baby, I'm the gasoline and your kiss is the spark But then you take the wheel and crash my car

Everybody says I'm sleeping with the enemyI don't even care if you're gonna be the death of me, me, me

You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good you know I wouldn't walk away even if I could it took one night, one try, ayy i'm hooked

Ooh, I'm hooked Ooh, I'm hooked

You got me under your influence i swear I'm never gonna give you up, up, up, up, up,

You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhoodYou drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good You know I wouldn't walk away even if I couldIt took one night, one try, ayy I'm hooked

Ooh, I'm hooked

Ooh, I'm hooked, oh

When she finished Daniel stood up and clapped. "Kennedy! Your really good! Like you could really be famous with a voice like that." He said.

"Haha." Kennedy replied sarcastically. "No, really. You're good. Like really good." He said with a serious expression on his face.

"Flight number 834 to Honolulu is boarding. Again flight number 834 to Honolulu is boarding." The load speaker said.

"That's me." Kennedy said standing. Daniel stood and gave Kennedy a hug. He then handed her his phone.

"Put in your number." He said. Kennedy was shook again. She put in her number and handed the phone to Daniel.

"Next time I'm in San Diego, I wanna introduce you to the guys." Daniel said putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Ok. I'd like that. A lot." Kennedy smiled and was about to say something when the loud speaker interrupted her. "Flight number 834 to Honolulu is boarding now."

"See you later Daniel!" Kennedy gave him one more hug before running off to her gate.