Chapter 1- the four fighting brothers

"April! It is me Lucy your cousin!" I said, "Lucy, gah!" I shocked April by hugging her tightly. "How old are you now?" I asked, "17," she answered. "Great that is my age too!" I said. "What are you doing at the grocery store?" She asked, "Oh looking for my dad," I answered.

"Did he disappear or something like my dad?" April asked, "Yes! Some strange men took him away," I said. "Hhmm... I think I know the people to see." She said.

I followed her into a sewer that led to this awesome lair! I felt my heart beat fast, is this love? I haven't felt this way in a long time! "Hello, my name is Leonardo," a tall cool looking turtle put his hand out. "I-I'm Lucy," I said shaking his big awesome hand, "Who is this?" Said another turtle. "I am Lucy, April's cousin, nice to meet you all." I said, "Hi I'm Michelangelo!" Said another cute and hot turtle I felt my face turn red!

"Raphael," said another, "Donatello, is my name," I saw his cheeks turn red too but I didn't blush. "April, you didn't tell me you were hiding these hot guys here," I whispered, "Lucy!!!" April yelled. But I just grinned, smiling and blushing. "April never mentioned that she had a pretty cousin," I heard Donatello whisper to Raphael.

"What did she say?" Asked Raphael, "She just said something embarrassing," she gave me an angry look. I just giggled, everyone gave us confused looks. It was really funny to me. "Excuse me is this a new person?" Asked a tall man that looked like a rat but I didn't mind. "My name is Lucy, I am new here," I said to him, "This is master Splinter," said Leonardo.

"Well let's get to some training, Lucy would you like to join us?" Asked Sensei, "Yes please, Sensei," I bowed to him because that seems what they do.

Sensei and the others was fighting I didn't know how to fight until Sensei said "Lucy you shall be watching Michelangelo and Raphael fight," "Yes Sensei." I answered.

"Mikey, I'll go easy on you in front of Lucy," said Raphael, "What are you saying that you'll fight me for her?" Mikey said back. I felt my cheeks turn red, besides they were whispering it and I heard the conversation. But I asked April if she heard that, "No, I didn't hear what they said," said April. "Fight!" Sensei said, I saw Mikey dodge every move that Raphael was using on him. It was awesome, I liked I was whispering to April that Mikey was pretty cool and hot. "So what do you think? That Mikey is better than Raphael?" Asked Leonardo, "Leo stop!" Donatello said. "I think this is cool," I said making a big smile. Are they fighting for me? Really? I haven't had that happen, well only in high school.

"Sensei, will you teach me?" I asked, "You will soon," he answered. "Listen Mikey you'll be the the one who loses!" Raph said to Mikey. "Raphael don't be mean to Mikey!" Said Leo, Raph got distracted by Leo and Mikey made a hit to Raphael!

I thought whoa! There he goes! He was flying and hit the ground! "I got you Raph!" Said Mikey with a happy grin that was so cute, Raph got up and said "No way pal, I ain't going to let you win." Said Raph.

"I just did!" Mikey ran to him and knocked him out! "Raph! Are you okay?!" April and I asked. She must be worried too, "April, Lucy don't worry he'll be fine." Sensei said, "Sensei..." I whispered quietly.

"Excuse me Lucy would you like to go out on a date?" Asked Mikey. "Yes but I am a little bit worried about Raph." I answered. "Hey I was going to ask her!" Donnie and Leo said at the same time. "Huh?" I said with a very confused look, "I thought you had a thing for April?" Said Leo.

Raph got up and said "Listen you won this match Mikey but next time I won't go so easy on you next time," my face was red!

------------------

Excuse me author here so this is the nickelodeon version of tmnt, but it is tvy7 and I'm making it tv14!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Do you all like me because I can tell that Donnie likes April." I said, April wasn't surprised at all. "Lucy how did you know that?" Asked Donnie, "Well April knew that I can see people in the future," I said with a smile. "Wow I like her already," said Raph pushing Donnie down, "Hey watch it!" Yelled Donnie. "Hey Lucy can you tell my fortune?" Asked Mikey.

"Let's see," I closed my eyes, "I see pizza? And you sitting with me?" I said telling Mikey what was going to happen. "Whoa she is awesome!" Said Raph, "R-read mine!" He said. "I see you playing video games with another turtle," "Spike!" He yelled. "Spike?" I asked, a little turtle rose up greeting to Raph. "Is this Spike? He is so cute!" I said . "Yeah trying to impress a girl by using Spike!" Said Mikey.

"Don't worry your cute too," I said, his cheeks turned red. Another fight began then I suddenly fell asleep, "Whoa she is like a sleeping ninja!" Said Mikey.