Chapter 2

I woke up with a huge headache. I'm on a beach, but where is Tinker Bell?  " Tink?" I yelled out .
    I tried to get up but the pounding in my head was too much .
      I glanced down and saw a rock had cut my right foot. I ripped off a pice of my dress and tied it on to the cut. I crawled under a tree to escape the brutal sun. And fell asleep .
     " I think shes dead." someone said . Then they poked me. I tried to stand up, but I fell over and someone caught me.
    I looked up into this stranger's eyes and I got lost in his blue eyes.
    " Thank you ....."
       " Felix " he smiled .
     I smiled up at him . " You are." he asked.
" Bella ." I replied.
       He help me up but then noticed my foot . He bent down and looked at it .
    "How that happen." he asked.
     I studied his features his blonde curly hair handsome sharp features , beautiful ocean blue eye and a grin.
    " I don't know the last thing I remember is Tink and me going through a portal ." I said .
       He looked up and scooped me up . He brought me back to the camp. I saw one other girl .
       " Pan I found her." Felix said. " Hello welcome to Neverland ." Pan said . Felix led me too his tent and fix my foot up .
     " Thank you." I said .
      Why was it so hard to talk to him. I peeked through me hair and saw him putting his hood up .
       " Would you like to join the fire ?" he asked I nodded . He wrapped his arm around my waist . He had a stick he walked with. iI'll ask him about it later. He put me down on a log ." stay here I have to talk to Peter." he said . I nodded . A girl came and sat by me ." hullo i'am Wendy . " She said . We talked about her home and how she wanted to go back and how she loved Peter. Then Felix came back. " Hello ." I greeted warmly . He was sweet . Be soon joined in on our conversation . I let out a yawn . " Are you tired?" Felix asked. I nodded he stood up and picked me up. " Felix , you make me fell like a damsel in distress." I said he laughed. He carried me to his bed . And took off is shirt . I stared at his body . He was more and more gorges every second . I quickly closes my eyes. he came and laid by me. " I saw you looking Bella " he whisper in my ear. I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks. I started shivering . " Are you cold." he asked . I nodded my head quickly . He soon wrapped his arms around me . His feet wrapped around mine. " You freezing ." he mumbled. We fit to gather like a puzzle pice . I snuggled up to his chest . I heard his heart beat . " Felix what a......." i fell a sleep .