The Repeated Love 53 - Prologue to the Maidens' Past

Comenzar desde el principio

"Juudaime..-sama.. please tell me it's not true.."

"E-eh?"

You shake your head. "It isn't true.. right? I didn't do it.. right?"

"Riekka, what are you talking about?"

"Ceres.. I didn't do it.. right?"

Tsuna gasped to Ceres's blinking silhoutte, who was now tugging on her chest; like someone who is desperate from avoiding a major pain that keep on coming inside their body.

"Riekka..! Please stop..! Don't release it, you'll break yourself...!" Ceres gasping for breath where her old memories, too, come one by one in her mind like a pricking current. "Uhn..!" She grip her chest tighter. "Riekka..!"

Seeing this, Tsuna immediately walk towards you to calm you down. He knew it, that you are going to release your celestial power due to the depression in your heart. However, you step backwards, trying to get away from him.

"..Uhn!!" You bit your lower lips until it bleed, forcing yourself from seeing the images that you didn't want to see.

Thump!

Thump!

"I love you, Juudaime-sama.."

"No..!"

"Riekka..! Calm down..!"

"Don't come here! No..!"

"This is bad..! Tsuna! Get away from her!"

"I can't!"

"Please..! Go away..!"

THUMP!!

"...!!!"

In a split second, Ceres silhouette were forced to reside back within your body, and you scream loudly from the electric jolt that creates small, deep wounds around your body; splurting out red blood.

"IYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" (*No in Japanese)

The ground cracks, causing a minor earthquake to occur. Tsuna balances himself to continue to run towards you, fastening his pace when he saw a falling tree right above your head.

"Riekka!!"

-----------------------------

"Uooohhh!!!!"

Ryohei uses all his energy left to lift up the tree.

"Sawada! Riekka!"

"Uh.."

"...! Juudaime!!!"

"Tsuna..! Are you alright??"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine, Yamamoto.."

Reborn lands beside the brunette. "How is she..?"

"She fainted.. but.."

Tsuna narrowed his eyes to the scars on your skin. Grinding his teeth, he pulls your closer and rub your tears with his bleeding palm and whispers "I'm sorry.." at the same time.

---------------------------

"Don't worry, Sawada. I have done my best to the extreme to make her scars disappear!"

"Uhm.. thank you, Onii-san."

"Are you sure about this, Tsuna? Maman will be worried. And don't forget that we have to return back to the future tomorrow."

"You go first, Reborn. I want to stay here."

"...Take your time then. I mean it this time."

"I know."

With a shaking hands, he covered his face.

"Riekka.."

Then it reminds him of what happened before you release your power just now.

"Ceres.."

'She lost her memories too.. but how come it can be related to Riekka? How and why did she lost her memory together when Riekka lost it? And if I'm not mistaken-'

"Daemon.." He mutters to the previous trial.

"There's also stated that he did this for someone. From what I read in the secret documents of Vongola.. it is for the right hand woman of the first, Ceres Aria."

"Ceres.. Aria.. the first's right hand woman.."

'Right.. I only know that Ceres has been taking care of Riekka since she was small and she is from the Celestial clan during the first's time. And the reaction from what Daemon and the first showed when they heard the clan's name is as if..'

He lift his Vongola ring.

"....Primo-san? Primo-san..! I need to ask you about something..! It's very important-"

Before Tsuna could finish his words, an orange flame appears at another side of your hospital bed; revealing the person he summons, Giotto.

"Ah.."

Giotto glances to your state, and back to Tsuna. "I see that you've faced another problem, Decimo?"

"I'm sorry that I called you at a time like this but, I need to know something.."

"Will it help you to solve your problem?"

"I'm not sure but.. I just wanted to know.." He turns his head to you. "She have done a lot for me, but I don't even know her past story at all. Who she is.. where she came from.. I-I didn't realize how much she cherished me, a-and.. " A small blush tainted on his cheeks from the butterlies in his stomach. "..Somehow she is related to someone that you know."

"...."

"Can you tell me..? About the past of your right hand woman; Ceres Aria?"