Chapter 7

**HANNAH'S POV**

Today is the day that i finally get to tell my parents and friends that Matthew and I are officially a couple. I don't think they'll be surprised to be honest. Matthew is still asleep beside me, he looks so innocent and peaceful when he's sleeping, its adorable. He said today he was going to take me on our first official date and thats all i can think about.

-30 minutes later-

Matthew woke up an started rubbing his eyes "morning sunshine" i say sweetly. "Hey babe" he said with the sexiest morning voice I've ever heard. "So. Today's the day we get to announce that were a couple" i say shyly "it sounds even better when you say it" he says with a smirk "well I'm going to head back to my house and tell my parents, you tell yours too. Then we can meet up at my place around 6:00?" I ask "sounds perfect" he says while kissing me on the cheek. I gather up my things, get dressed and walk out to my car and drive home. Im so nervous about telling my mom. Even though I'm sure she sees it coming I'm still kinda worried. Especially about what my dad will say. I can picture him now "Hannah Elizabeth Murphy you are only 16 years old that is too young!" I roll my eyes at the thought of it. I walk into my house and look for my mom "mom?" I holler "yes sweetie?" "Can we talk?" "Of course" "okay so me and-" " let me guess, you and Matthew are dating, your totally in love and your worried to tell me?" She said with a giggle "uh- yeah. Let's put it that way" i said. "Well sweetie I'm totally fine with it, I'm sure your father will be too. We just want you to be happy, and Matthew is a lovely young man" she said. I run up to my room and flop on the bed. Im so relieved it all went okay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys i hope you're liking this so far! I know the chapters are short but yeah c: keep reading/voting and maybe leave some comments? Love you!