ᴋᴇɪᴋᴏ ʙᴇɴɴ ᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ {EDITED}

Start from the beginning

Her style of clothing is comfortable, yet mature. Her usual outfit oddly resembles the appearance of a 1920's movie director. She constantly wears a black beret atop her head. Her shirt is a white blouse, accompanied by a beige jacket with four black buttons. On the back of the jacket, her old school logo is displayed in the very center of it. She has a black box-pleated skirt which goes down to her mid-thigh. Above her skirt, she wears a belt with the design of a film reel's tape on it. Her shoes are brown boots and she has hidden navy blue socks to go along with them.

Personality;
She has been described as a confident, optimistic, and mature young woman, yet can be brash and brazen. Due to her career, she's used to taking on a leader-like position in any situation. Keiko's a people-oriented person, unable to work by herself. She always needs someone working with her. With her work, she's a huge perfectionist. Fretting over the tiniest of details. When she begins something, she will focus completely on that until it's done. When it's done, she'll begin to check everything, making sure it reaches her standards perfectly.

Keiko is the type of person who would call her depressed friends at three AM and violently scream compliments, reassurance, and motivational quotes until the morning comes. She would also storm into their room on a Monday night and hug them until they feel better. Basically, she's a very aggressive mom friend.

Since she's so used to being the boss of things, she's now rather stubborn when it comes to taking other's orders. Unless in the most dire of conditions, she wouldn't back down too easily. She's also narcissistic at times, bragging about her career and films. Since she's constantly around people, she has gotten quite used to them. Making her very patient, it would actually be a lot of hard work to get on her last nerve.

When it comes to her work, she tends to be very responsible. Even more so than her older peers at times. She tries to outline a plan and schedule everyday, trying to stick as closely as she can to it.

She's quite persistent, which may or may not be a fatal flaw. She will try to socialize and get along with anybody, no matter the circumstances. You're the weird kid in class? Cool, she'll ask about your interests and various other things. What if you don't reply? That's good, she'll just continue hanging out with you even if she has to do all the talking herself.

You're a nervous wreck who can't go a few seconds without breaking into tears? She'll comfort you even if you scream or something. It's all whatever. You can sob into her shirt if you want.

What if you're a complete and utter asshole who hates everything and constantly tells her to fuck off? If you think that's gonna get her to back down for a second, you're wrong. In fact, she'll try even harder.

Perverted? Okay. Childish? That's okay. Narcissistic? Pessimist? Annoying? Yes, yes, and yes. If anything, you'd either have to kill someone or betray her in order for her to hate you.

Trust me, if you present an a thousand meter tall brick wall to her and dare her to climb it with a paperclip, she would do it. Even if she fails miserably a thousand times over.

☟ ☟ ☟ ☟ ☟