Chap 3 : Affirmation

Start from the beginning

"More i whispered", he blew on them creating a cool sensation right after biting with his teeth to make it hotter. Oh fuck. My mind just blew away as passion stated to consume me. The jerk of my hips confirmed my most awaited orgasm that hit me shamelessly just fondling with my breast. And then he did the most unexpected thing.

He flipped me on my back and slapped me hard taking me by surprise.

"Fuck you ass. They are gorgeous", then he kissed the part he had slapped before. "I want to take you from the back, grind you so hard that you wont be able to walk when you get up from the bed.

"I....I have never done like this Arnav...I dont know...I"

"Shh!", he silenced me smelling my hair from behind. I was on my tummy when he pulled me up and make me sit on my knees. I was nervous and excited as well. This man has become totally different. And before I could comprehend anything he intruded my most private parts.

I gasped feeling his tongue savoring my clit. Rolling my eyes all I could do was to take what he was giving.

"Let me prepare you first", he promised. His finger intervened then stretching my slightly. Then two, "Oh!" and then three. I was filled already. His fingers danced to build up my sensations preparing me for what is coming next. I flick i was about to come when he pulled my hair and ordered me not to. I surrendered in his order. Like a putty i did as asked. He continued his sweet torture for sometime and then took out his finger.

"Umm! You taste the same smiley. Nothing has changed. And you are tight as hell".

He grabbed my neck and lightly squeezed it. "Tell me there was no one after me. Yes tell me my feeling is true".

"Arnav, It was..."

"Doesnt matter... because now you are going to me mine".

He grabbed my ass and in a very slow and torturing motion he slid his giant manhood.

I screamed in pleasure and pain. Pleasure of filling me completely, pain because he was still too big.

He kissed me then thrusting deeply inside me filling the final bit and then there was no mercy. He paced as I could only hold the head board of the bed. Torturing my clit with his finger with master stroke he build up multiple orgasms which i couldnt control anymore.

"Come Now...", he growled and I gave him. He held me tight as he emptied himself inside me, milking me with his thick nectar.

**

I dont know how long I had slept. I turned to see his peaceful face against my boobs. All I could do was to smile.

"Good Morning", he said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey you", I kissed his forehead.

I switched on the bedside light as it was still dark outside and the really slapped me on my face. Oh My God. The photograph of me and Lavanya mocked our previous night.

"NO No NO", i got out of the bed immediately.

"What the fuck just happened?", he looked at me confused and then he looked at where I was looking.

"Khushi, wait...listen to me".

"No..", I broke down yet again. This just cant happen. Whatever has happened it was not suppose to happen. It was cheating and I cheated on my best friend. They are about to get married and here I am sleeping with her would be husband.

"Stop it", he covered his lower part with the quilt. "You are over reacting".

"Get out of my room Arnav. Please".

"Khushi, baby!", he tried to touch my cheeks.

"No, please I beg you. Please go".

"No I am not leaving. Not when you are in this state".

"I just cant do this to her. She loves you".

"We did what we did Khushi and now there is no looking back".

"I can never forgive myself for what I have done".

He came and jerked me then. "Are you out of your senses? What do you mean? Do you think she will marry me knowing that I am the father of your child?"

I just couldn't say anything and just wiped.

"You think her family members will accept this? Do you think she will even take this that you have hid this to her for so long and you didnt even tell her even when you got to know that we might get married? No she wont. So you better gear up for tomorrow's breakfast. I am going to tell the truth now".

"No you wont say any such thing. you have given your words to papa that you are going to marry his daughter. You just cant ditch them now Aranv. No one will come to know about this, about us. It will die with my and you. Please for god sake dont do this. they have done a lot for me. I am here because of them and I am ever indebted".

"Fine, as you wish. I will do as you say, as for their daughter's hand". With that he dressed himself up and then he was gone.

His parting words shattered her the most. But isnt that what she wanted?

**

The breakfast table to silent. The only sound everyone could here was the clock ticking. They didnt know how to react, what to say. Such a big secret I just kept inside her all these years.

"I am sorry Lav".

"Dont you dare talk to me Khushi!", she came and hugged me tightly. "How could you even think that I would agree to get married to him after listening to this? And you stupid girl, you went to sacrifice your love just because of your best friend? No way buddy".

Arnav who was leaning on the fridge came and sat beside Lavanya's dad. "Today as Khushi wants I am going to ask for your daughter's hand".

"Arnav", Lavanya tried to stop him but she was stopped by him.

"Please give me Khushi".

"No!" I cried, half protesting and half wanting.

"She is the mother of my unborn and I still love her too much papa".

Lavanya grabbed my hand and pulled me towards Arnav.

"Stupid, you need to kneel infront of her not in front of her father. Come on handsome ask now".

"Please Khushi!", his voice was pained, his eyes were misty.

All I did is nod in affirmation before I collapsed in his arms on the floor.

**