The story of how we got Chinook

One day when I was smaller ,my oldest brother was playing basket ball with his best friend in my front yard . It was dark outside around 8:00 probably . When they came inside yelling "mama there's a stray dog out side , can we keep him please ..." They begged . At that time we only had two dogs so my mom said we can take care of him until we found who he belonged to . We were soooooo excited! He was a snowy white with pointed ears . He was absolutely beautiful !

The next day he ran away , we were heartbroken but we figured he went back to his owner. Later that day he can back , but he was limping so bad we took him to the vet. The vet told us that he must have gotten ran over by a car because every bone in his right leg was broken in so many pieces she couldn't even count. They amputated his leg (cutted it off) and in less than a week he was home and running . The vet also told us he was a wolf /huski.

He grew huge ! Him and my four other dogs were best friends they loved eachother ! His favorite food was chineas noodles and he was scared of tall men with hats. As he aged he got arthritis due to the amputation . It got so bad that one day we had to put him to sleep. I cried for weeks until I realized he was in a better place in heaven . He lived up to 9 or 10 years old and enjoyed every year . I will always love him . Never forget him.

Authors note:

I will write a story of each of my pets . They are all true . Please enjoy.