Sleepppp deprivedddd

(this is really old- i got rid of the pictures since they were flagged for having a dead stick person in them :/)
Now imma draw a thing with Remy in-

(this is really old- i got rid of the pictures since they were flagged for having a dead stick person in them :/)Now imma draw a thing with Remy in-

Lotus: *just created a whole very well thought out plan*
Clem:...wait- so I don't get to fight off villains and monsters in this plan??
Lotus: No, I-
Clem: dID YOU NOT SEE MY DRAWINGS?! *she huffs and pulls out a bunch of messy and screwed up papers* Look See? There I am. In front of a scary monster. And theeeennnn~ *shows another drawing that she had made of her beating some scary monster* BOOM! I win. The monsters dead. We're all happy.
Alex:...That has nothing to do with anything.
Lotus: The problem was creating a easy to keep to schedule...we are also nowhere in those...."Drawings"...
Clem: you guys are in the background cheering me on! *nods*
Alex: You're an idiot. *shakes their head*
Moa: I liked the pretty colours in the drawings...? ^^"

Hhhnnnnn I was gonna post this-
I drew it at like- 3 AM.
But then i got distracted XD
ANYWAY-
Baiiiiii~~!

this was the flagged image? i changed it a bit? so that hopefully by reuploading it, i wont get some other warning thingie ;-; uHm- yeah,, its stick people,, :/ there isnt anything graphic? there was a lil red string looking thing on the dead boi'...

i changed it a bit? so that hopefully by reuploading it, i wont get some other warning thingie ;-;
uHm- yeah,, its stick people,, :/ there isnt anything graphic? there was a lil red string looking thing on the dead boi's stick body?  so i got rid of that- literally this isnt graphic wattpad i swearrrrr
leave me a l o n e- Q^Q