chapter 2:

In a blink of an eye all 3 weeks passed by
"R--UUURRRRPPPP...RIN!!!" Hanayo called out from her bed where she has been sitting in for the last 2 weeks while rin fed her and took care of hanayos...busniess. Hanayo was naked with her enormous belly hanging out and a giant double chin and a chubby face it was more like last time but alot fatter. "Yes kyochin?" Rin said as she ran in with a cart full of rice, noodles and other deep fried goodness. "Mmmm is that food all for Me--wait no the three weeks are up i should check my weight and start exerci--" hanayo was stoped mid sentence with a spoonful of fried rice "kyochin i like this version of you, and you always never keep to your diets so i say you should just keep getting fatter and fatter Nya" rin said "N...No...b.but rice is so good and having you take care of me all the time sounds great, but we are idols i can't be getting fat...or well fatter" hanayo said. "don't be silly kyochin look at yourself you're the splitting image of perfection Nya!" Rin slapped hanayos stomach makeing it jiggle. "Atleast let me see how much i weigh" hanayo got off the sweaty piss smelled mattress and started walking to the bathroom. "THUD THUD THUD THUD" was all you could hear from hanayos heavy over bloated feet walking to the bathroom. Hanayo steps on the scale to read it say "399 pounds"  hanayo gasped as she was already out of breath from walking she sits down on the toilet for ten minutes while rin gives her soda and oreos and a belly eub to catch her breath "kyochin your food is getting cold come on lets get you back to your bed" rin said pulling on Hanayos fat arm "o...okay.." 

1 month later

"Hey Elichi have you seen hanayo or rin recently" the purple haird green eyed nozomi said "What no, I was just about to ask you the same thing" the bloned haired, blue eyed beutiful eli said "you wanna check up on them?" Nozomi said "yeah lets do that after school" eli said.