3

1 month later
Carson's POV
Liv and i have been growing apart. i don't know why, but we are. she's been talking to me less and going places with other people. is there something wrong with me? today will be the first day of school. the first time i've seen liv (olivia) in 2 weeks. i texted liv the normal good morning text i normally send. i got up and got dressed wearing this.

it was pretty cool outside so i put my flannel over my white tee shirt and ran downstairs

it was pretty cool outside so i put my flannel over my white tee shirt and ran downstairs. i grabbed a pop tart and headed to the bus stop. my bus soon arrived and i got on and sat beside olivia. she seemed very happy to see me which i was very surprised about. we talked for a while and then he got on our bus. sandy hair kid, the one i'm pretty sure flirted with my girl. "hey live it's that dude again." i rolled my eyes at the sight. "oh yea we hung out this weekend at the country club, he's pretty lit. his name is tanner. i'm gonna go sit with him, bye C!"

i watched as my girlfriend went to the front of the bus and sat with him. apparently his so called name is tanner. i mean who would name i kid like that tanner. aren't rich kids supposed to have names like Michael Austin Cole Wayne Jeffery. that's one kid's name in our grade. i'm surprised he lives here. his parents own the country club and he's like filthy rich.

but that's beyond the point. i looked up and suddenly everyone was getting off the bus. i stood up grabbed my backpack and ran off the bus. when i caught up to tanner and olivia, she introduced us. "tanner this my boyfriend carson cooper, C this is tanner anthony, my new best friend."

i looked at her with confusion for a moment. wait
isn't colby her best friend..?

A/N: this was fun, i miss writing. i wanna write another story too but idk what to write about. someone please help me!! love you all