Save My Life

Ryan's POV:

It's been a pretty terrible day so far, it was the first week of summer and still, no summer fun. What's summer without fun? I went outside to evaluate my shitty neighborhood. I lived in a pretty poor part of town. I walked over to the brown power-line poles and read a flyer. Two For One Liquor Bottles At Utah Shop. Sounds good to me. I was way too young to drink but I was that kind of person. I walked a few blocks to get to the store. I came in with a black sweatshirt. I saw a large man in the isle next to large brown boxes. Perfect. I threw a soup can at the boxes and ran to the next isle. I didn't see anything but I heard the boxes fall. I grabbed some bottles, hid them in my hoodie and speed walked out the door. I heard someone say "Get back here you damned child!" This was bad. I started running towards the hills. Surprisingly they followed me all the way upto the Crystal Hills. Crystal Hills is where all the rich people live, I looked down two paths. Left or right? Right. I ran as fast as I could until I saw a fence. The adrenaline was pumping through my veins so I climbed up. I rolled off the fence onto my side. That's when I heard a shatter. Shit. I felt glass stab into my side quietly. The alcohol made the pain so much worse. I winced. I took off my sweatshirt and my shirt to analyze the wound. It was worse than it seemed. I looked around to see where I was. Around me was a beautiful green garden, trees surrounded the house. I walked for awhile then I saw the most beautiful sight. A man sitting in white wood chairs on a marble pediment. He was drinking something, but the way the green umbrella trees created a green shield from the sun made his fair skin shine like a star. No, better than a star. The way his brown hair contrasted with the green light passing through. Tears came to my eyes. Was this paradise? After I was done standing in awe, a sharp pain came to my side and I moaned loud out of pain. The person stood up and looked at me. "Are you okay?" they said with panic in their voice. "Just peachy." I sarcastically said. They smiled and oh my god, was there anything imperfect about this person? "I have something for that," he said as he walked inside basically a mansion. "Follow me." Something about this person made me trust everything they said.

Dallon's POV:

So basically I just found this shirtless man in my garden. Yeah I know weird right? They are severely injured though, looks like glass stabbed them. I know it's risky to bring a stranger into your house but something about this guy, It made me trust him. I walked inside and checked out medicine room. I mumbled to myself while I looked for bandages for his wounds. I think he may have fallen on a bottle of alcohol because I smelt it. But I needed to be sure so I could properly treat it and the state it's in. "I-I'm sorry but I kind of need to... touch your side..." Jesus that was awkward. "Uh... If it will help, You have my permission." I hesitantly touched his rib cage where the wound was. He winced. Yup. alcohol. I grabbed the bandages and some water. I had to put him on a little bed thing where you put patients in a doctors office. I grabbed him bride-style and put him on the table. "You don't have to do this." he said. I thought about it. "Consider this a thanks." I replied with. He tilted his head "What do you mean?" I thought it over. I don't have many friends so not much to do this summer. This will be a great story to have if I ever make any. It makes my life seem more eventful. Of course I won't tell him that. "I needed something to do this summer." I said, which is not exactly a lie. He nodded. I pressed his chest down onto the table which made my heart pound. I tried to clean the wound with Hydrogen Peroxide but the pain was too terrible for both him and me. I can't watch this man go through more pain. "I'm sorry, you have to get through this or it will get infected." I explained. "Just do it. I can take it." he said while grunting. I tried to think of what to do to ease the pain. That's when I remembered a time when I was much younger. 6 years old to be exact. My best friend at the time had fallen off the monkey bars and got a scrape on their arm. They were hysterically crying. I distracted them by having them looking into my eyes while putting on a band aid. Back to reality. This was the only way I knew how to calm people down. "Look into my eyes." I said while looking at the blue haired man. "W-what?" he asked. "Just do it... please." I practically begged. He looked into them with worry and hurt. I scanned his eyes for anything else but not anything I could make out. While he was looking, I grabbed the rag and rubbed his side. His eyes would squint now and then but nothing to bad. I put down the rag and decided to see if the wound was okay. Without our eyes parting I used my bare hand to touch his side. I went up and down and rubbed. It seemed fine so far. That was when I felt an indent in his skin. I wasn't thinking so I reached further down. I ended up touching his... pelvic bone area. It was a mistake I promise! When I did this he softly moaned. This made the front of my pant tighten. I broke our gaze abruptly and said "You seem fine." He looked down and saw that all that was there were a few scratches. He laughed and said, "Your eyes saved my life."

A/N: Thank you for getting it this far. I love the song so much and love these two so much. Please give feedback in the comments.