first day of high school

Harry' P.O.V

Today is my first day of highschool and to be honest I'm not very excited for it. I was bullied in my previous year and I have a feeling its gonna happen again.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

UGHHH!! The annoying sound of my alarm telling me to get up. Can I just stay in bed forever? Maybe I can fall back asleep and pretend I didn't hear my alarm go off..until my mum came in to wake me.

''Harry, sweetie its time to wake up you have school today.''

''Ughhh, I don't wanna!!'' I said pouting.

My mum just laughed and said'' I know sweetie, but you need to go to school to get a good education,you know that.''

I groaned and sat up. ''Yeah I know mum.'' I said giving her a smile she smiled back an told me to hurry up. I went to the bathroom to shower, after I showerd, I got dressed in a purple jumper and some skinny jeans and did my hair, after that I went down stairs eat breackfast with my mum.

''Look at my handsom baby boy all grown up.'' She said tearing up and giving me a hug.

''Muummmm, I'm only a freshman In highschool I'm not graduating yet.'' I said hugging my mum back.

''I know sweetie, Im just a bit emotional thats all.'' She said laughing a bit making me laugh with her.''So sweetie do you think you'd find a handsom lad to call yours this year?'' My mom asked smiling.

''No mum, I don't.'' I said smilling sadly at my mum. ''But I don't care, It's not like anybody would like me anyway, because Im just the nerd that everybody picks on.'' I said looking sad. My mum gave me a hug and said.

''Sweetie, I'm sure someone will like you and you'll be happy.'' My mum said smilling at me.

''Yeah, sure mum. I have to go I dont wanna be late for school.'' I said finishing my breakfast and taking my bag.

''Okay sweetie ,have fun!'' My mum shouted from the entrance of the house.

When I got to school I went to my locker to put some of my things away when suddenly I was pushed against the wall.
I groaned in pain and saw 2 boys ,one holding me against the wall.'' Hurry Zayn so we dont get caught!'' Said one of the boys behind Zayn.

'' Shutup Nick!!'' He said sounding annoyed.

''Hallo faggot, never seen you around are you new?'' He asked to wich I nodded trying to hide my fear wich didn't really work.
He smirked and hit me in my stomach making me fall to the ground clutching my stomach. They kept punching me, i almost passed out when I heard someone shouting.

''Hey?!!!! What's going on Here?''

Louis' P.O.V

I had a day of college today so I decided to visit my highschool to say ''hi''to a few of my teachers. When I got there I was on my way to the first classroom when I heard someone groan in pain. I followed the sound till I saw to boys kicking and punching anther boy.

''Hey?!!!! Whats going on here?'' I said walking over to the boys they who ran away. I crouched down next to the boy who were laying on the floor crying.

''Hey, are you okay? Do I need to take you to the nurses offce?'' I asked helping him up.

''No, I'm fine just hurts a little....'' he said looking up and wow my breathe got caught im my throat, his eyes are so beautiful, its  such a beautiful emerald green colour and the structure of his face is just as beautiful and his voice is so beautiful.

Harry P.O.V

''Hey, are you okay? Do I need to take you to the nurses office?'' He asked helping me up and WOW his voice sounds like an angles voice and he is so strong.

''No, I'm fine just hurts a little....'' I said looking up and wow my breath got caught in my throat as I looked into his eyes and scanned the structure of his face wow he is just .....wow.

''I'm Louis.'' He said smilling letting go of me.

''I'm Harry. I said smilling back at him. We stared at each other for a while until he broke the silence.

''Well Harry'' he said smilling and my heart fluttered at the way he said my name .'' Your classes are gonna start soon and you should probably go now ''He said with a smile.I looked down kinda sad that I have to go to class, but I nodded and picked up my back and said a quiet ''bye''.I was about to leave when I felt his hand on my wrist. I turned around and waited for him to say something. After a few minutes he spoke again.

Louis P.O.V

He was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist, he turned around and waited for me to say something.

''I hope I can see you again?'' I asked and he smiled nodding his head.'' Do you have a phone?'' I asked and '' Yeah'' he said taking it out of his back pack. I watched as he unlocked his phone and it to me and I handed mine to him.

''I will text you later Harry.'' I said kissing his cheek and leaving. But not before looking back at him and see him staring back at me smilling and waving and i did the same in return.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is the first chapter of my new story I hope you lik it I will see if I am gonna post the other chapter later or tomorrow. I hope you like it.