"Sky!" He said and gave me a hug.

Okay. Good. He doesn't know about the kiss.

"How ya doing?" He asked looking into my eyes.

God he's so cute.

"Eh I don't know. Quinn, Ashley, and Hailey just got asked to Prom this morning." I sorta laughed hinting.

"Oh."

RINGGG RINNGG

"Ugh." I groaned.

"I..I'll see ya in math?"

"Yeah, see you later." I smiled as he walked away.

Well. Shoot.

Guess it's Brandon's turn now.

I walked to History and sat there for at least 15 minutes before dming him.

brandonross

we need to talk. meet me by the upstairs bathrooms.

on my way :)

"Can I go to the bathroom Ms. Reign?" I raised my hand and asked.

"Of course Ms. Lancaster, take the pass." She replied.

I grabbed the pass and walked to the bathroom.

Okay, okay don't be nervous. He won't ask you without a crowd, you know that.

"Skylar." He smirked as I walked up to him.

"Brandon."

"How are you?" He asked with his dumb charming smile.

"We need to talk about Saturday night and..." I began to say before getting cut off.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to tell anyone." He chuckled.

"Woah what?" I asked confused.

"There's no reason to tell anybody. If anyone says anything, it's gonna be your two friends."

I laughed.

Well I mean it is true.

"But don't get me wrong, I would definitely do it again." He winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"But... why would you not tell anyone when you told everyone about our 'date'?" I asked folding my arms.

"What are you talking about? I didn't tell anyone about that, I thought you did."

W. H. A. T.

"You thought I did?"

"Yeah. When I came to school the day after, everyone was talking about it so I just assumed you told your friends."

"I didn't tell anyone, not even my friends. I came to school and my friends were bombarding me with questions about it." I giggled.

Brandon

"Huh. I wonder who spread it. Someone must've seen us leave together...." I said thinking out loud.

"Yeah probably..."

Or it could've been Jack.... hmm... better not tell her that or she'll be pissed at me and I can't have the happen right now.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna say anything unless you want me to. Skylar, I really like you so I'm not going to do anything to ruin our relationship." I smiled looking into her eyes.

Skylar

Well dang.

"Well, I'll see you next period?" He asked.

"Yeah, see ya in math." I replied and he walked away.

Jack

"Hey!" I said taking a seat next to Skylar.

"Oh uh hey!" She said awkwardly and smiled.

Somethings on her mind.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothings wrong, why would something be wrong?" She said speedy fast.

I laughed and looked at her.

"It...it's really nothing. Don't worry about it." She said.

"Well, I'm here to talk." I said and she nodded.

"Okay class. We're going to have a pop quiz. Pull only a pencil out, no calculators or anything." Mr. Vick stated passing papers out.

The rest of class was a bust. Skylar didn't say anything. 

RINNNGG RIINNNGG

"Sky..." I began to say but she left the classroom before I could catch her.

"Damn." I whispered to myself.

"Brandon you're gonna ask Skylar today after school right?" One of Brandon's friends asked him.

I shouldn't listen in on other peoples conversations, but it's too hard, especially when it's about Skylar.

"That's none of your business Wesley." Brandon said packing his bag up.

"C'mon Brando. We all already asked the rest of her friends. We're just waiting on you." Wesley said nudging him.

"Yeah and you know she has a ton of guys drooling over her." Another one of his friends added to their conversation.

"I'm gonna ask her, don't worry about it." Brandon laughed.

"Yeah but do it soon, remember the bet?" Wesley smirked.

A bet? Oh hell no.

"The bet I called off? There's no more bet Wesley, so stop." Brandon replied pissed.

"But..." Wesley began to say before getting cut off.

"There's no bet Wesley, stop." Ryan said as they all walked out of the room.

Shit.

I need to find Skylar.

NOTE

lol it's been a while :0 

ill try to update every month 

thank you guys for 1.2k reads!! THAT'S INSANE

ILY

ps I may need to come back and edit lol so heads up on that

7.27.18

edited: 8.2.18