Father's Day Pt 1

Mulai dari awal

"That Toshi-kun is your special breakfast."

You place your husband's plates down in front of him smiling. Toshi saw cinnamon-roll pancakes, mini baked doughnuts, bacon wrapped eggs, and French toast. He practically drool at the sight and smell of the food.

"A special meal for a special man. Happy Father's day sweetie."

You kiss his temple as Toshi dig in. Your brought all everyone else plates and everyone ate enjoying the meal. Toshi had tears in his eyes. "Angelheart, you are too good for me! What did I do to deserve your love?" You smile. "Just being yourself dear. Your sense of justice and selflessness attracted me and your kind soul made me love you." Everyone soon finished eating and Misaki got excited. "Yay now present time!"

The youngest Yagi ran up to her father and give him a homemade card. "I made this for you daddy!" Toshi saw the card had hearts all over it and said Happy Father's Day in messy handwriting. He open it and read the many words of thanks and love his daughter wrote about him. There was even a picture of him in a superhero pose.

Best part it was in his true form. Not his hero form.

Toshi smile hugely and had tears. "Misaki.... Thank you I love it!" He kissed her forehead making the girl squeal in happiness. Next Nana came up and had a box. "Open it daddy!" Toshi grabbed the box and open the box, he pulled out a mug that said Dad and had a mustache made of words that praise him.

 "Open it daddy!" Toshi grabbed the box and open the box, he pulled out a mug that said Dad and had a mustache made of words that praise him

"I ordered it online and custom made. Happy Father's Day Daddy!" Nana kissed her father's cheek as more tears fall from Toshi's eyes. Then his other daughter walked up to him and had a sweater, it was blue and said 'Plus Ultra Dad' in orange color. It even had yellow stars. "I made you a sweater daddy grandma help me a lot. I'm sorry if it doesn't fit." Toshi grabbed the sweater and put it on. It was baggy and the sleeves a little too long. He looked at his second oldest child who was eagerly waiting for his response.

He just smile.

"It fits like a glove sweetheart!"

His daughter smile brightly as Toshi buffed up to his hero form. He had all his girls in a hug. He filled out the sweater nicely now, he was crying too. "All my girls are so sweet! All angels you girls are! I'm so lucky to have such loving girls in my life, I love you guys too much!" Everyone smile and hug back. "And we love you too!" Toshi truly felt blessed and wouldn't know what to do if something to his girls, he just loved them too much.

He was happy to have such a loving family.

Shota Aizawa (Eraserhead):

The tired looking man looked at the cake you made him today. It's chocolate his favorite and in neat cursive writing says 'Happy Father's Day'.