SEVENTEEN ૐFLASHBACKS

Start from the beginning

He was on his baseball uniform, a thin layer of sweat coating his forehead and he was panting heavily from the intense sprint he took from the baseball field and unto the basketball gym. He pecks her lips with a small smile, his hands tugging down her shorts that had hiked up too much from her warm-ups. Montgomery wasn't very amused of the clothes she chose to wear for her dance practice, hating the way passerby jocks — who pretended they needed something from the gym when they only came to take a peek at the exposed legs of the dance members — gave her legs lingering looks of hunger.

"Hey, babe." Olivia greeted, placing a hand on his cheek. She frowned at his messy hair damp from sweat. "Aren't you still at practice?"

He nodded. "Yeah, well, Dawson told me guys were checking you out during practice and I had to make sure they knew that you're mine."

"Guys? What guys?" Olivia asked confusedly and Monty nodded his head at the direction of the bleachers occupied by some boys of from the soccer team. "Oh."

Montgomery glared at them, his hand tightening around her as he fought back the urge to brew a fight against the soccer team. He loved getting into fights but Olivia didn't. And so he fought back his strong impulse until he felt her touch against his skin and just like that, all thoughts about bashing their head in vanished and she was the only one he could focus into.

"You don't have to worry about me, you know that, right?" Olivia sighed, gently rubbing her hands by his tensed muscles, the way she always does to calm him down. "I can handle myself."

"I'm your boyfriend, princess, it's my job to look after you." He rationalizes, a worried frown setting on his face. "I don't want other guys feasting on you, i don't want them seeing what's already mine. Plus, other girls would be talking shit about how I'm a shitty boyfriend and how Justin was a better one for you."

Olivia never knew how a little thing that involved Justin affected Montgomery to a great extent.

"Justin and I ended things a long time ago, remember? Things between him and I are already a dead end. We've agreed to being friends again, you know that." Olivia reassured. "You got me now. Forget about Justin already."

Tina chimes in from behind them, being the best cockblock of the year. "Eugh, oh please, take this somewhere else. I certainly do not want to see this."

"You're just being a jealous bitch, Tina, tone down the attitude, Jesus fucking Christ." Cali shot back, taking her by the arm and dragging her away from the couple.

"I wasn't jealous." Tina laughed incredulously, yanking her arm away from Cali's grasp as she looked back to the couple and seeing so much love and adoration from Monty's eyes. "I'm not jealous."

Cali rolled her eyes, knowing full well how Tina wanted Montgomery and how he didn't want her because of Olivia, Cali was the only one who knew how he denied her willingness to be a side chick while staying together with Olivia. "Keep telling yourself that, Tina, i just hope you don't go overboard with your shit and know your place. Don't do something drastic, if I were you."

"You're holding it the wrong way!" Montgomery yelled, his hands as he watched her fiddle with the baseball bat.

Olivia grumbled, scowling at her boyfriend who seemed not to be able to keep his mouth shut as she tried to figure out the mechanics of a baseball game. Even though she believed to be holding it the way it's supposed to be, the boy thinks otherwise.