Hit 'Em Up

A/N: this is going to be an imagine that's based on All Eyez On Me.

As I'm sitting in the living room with my bestfriend Colby and the rest of my family, including my mother, we hear Pac on the radio, so I turned it up. As the song starts I hear something I didn't want to. "I ain't got no motherfuckin friends. That's why I fucked yo' bitch, you fat motherfucker. (Take money) West side, Bad Boy killers (take money) You know who the realest is. Niggaz we bring it to you. (Take money) (Take money) First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim. West side when we ride come equipped with game. You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife." As I listen to that last verse, I turn the radio off. "Are you ok?" Colby asks me as my mother comes to console me. "Yeah I'm fine." I say with no emotion as my father goes into his and my mother's room to grab his gun. When he walks out he heads to the door. "Dad? Where are you going with that gun?" "I just want to talk to him." "Dad." "I just want to talk to him." He repeats. "Dad." I just want to talk to him." He says again. "No!" I say as I take the gun away from him and dissemble it. "I can solve my own problems. You raised me better than that." "Are you sure?" He asked in all seriousness. "Oh, I'm positive." I say as he smirks. "Ok. Now you're creeping me out." My mother and Colby say at the same time.

~Y/N's Outfit~

~At The Club~When I arrive at the club I see Pac, but he's surrounded by women

~At The Club~
When I arrive at the club I see Pac, but he's surrounded by women. I'm already pissed and this only adds to the fire.

"Can I get a minute?" Clearly pissed as we just stare at each other, until he laughs and says, "Alright look," He says referring to the women that are around him, "give her, her little minute and bring y'all fine asses back, alright?" He says half joking and half not as the women start to get up and leave. One of them gets up and bumps her shoulder against mine causing me to scoff. "Why you trippin'?" "I'm tri-" "You don't see a nigga partyin' and shit?" He says as he cuts me off. "'Claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife'?"I ask as he lets out a small laugh then looks at me. "What is that shit?" I ask, anger lacing through my voice. "Alright look, hold on,  it ain't even like that. That nigga knows I helped him out with everything, feel me?  rocking the mic at my shows, sleeping on my couch. He owe me more than that to just turn his back on like he didn't know that niggas was about to blow my head off." "And Faith?" I ask as he laughs again. "Casualty award." "Casualty award." I say repeating his words. "The fuck has happened to you?" I say angrily. "What happened to me? I got shot five times; that's what happened to me. What happened to you? You used to be down." "I'm still down. I'm just not down with this shit. It's stupid-" I say as he turns he head from side to side, "and dangerous!" "It's dangerous getting shot too." He says as he slings a towel over his shoulder. "The man I knew wanted to use his voice to educate. To bring people together!" I say losing my temper. "That don't mean I gotta lay down and let these motherfuckers kill me!" He yells causing me to tear up. "That's what I'm supposed to do? I'm supposed to be one of these turn the other cheek motherfuckers?" He says as I try to keep the tears from falling but I failed as the restart to run down my cheeks.

"If a nigga coming at me, he gon get dealt wit." "So can't nobody tell you nothing, huh?" I say as he tries to avoid my gaze. "Huh?" I say as I follow his head movements. "Not about this." He says cockily. "Ok." I say so softly that it's almost inaudible as I walk away to the elevator. "Fuck." He says as he throws the towel down. "Y/N!" I ignore him. "Y/N!" He yells again as I keep walking.

~At Home~
When I get back it's around 3 in the morning so everyone else is asleep and my friends went home. So I get in the shower and get changed into my pajamas, but before I go to bed I go and see if anyone checked the mail, unfortunately they didn't. As I'm walking back to my front door, Pac shows up with flowers.

~Pajamas~

"Hey." He says as I keep looking at the mail and walking up the steps to my front door. "Y/N." He says as I keep walking, and when I put my hand on my front door handle; he grabs me by the hem of my pajama pants and pulls me into him, so that my back is to his chest and he has one hand around my stomach and the other holding the flowers behind his back. "What?" I say annoyed. "I'm sorry for my behavior towards you earlier." "How do I know that you're really sorry and not just saying this." "I knew you'd say that-" He says as he turns me around and holds the flowers out in front of me and says, "I called Jada and she helped me pick these out for you." He says as I take them from him and try to hold in my smile. "Uh! Did I just see a smile?!" He says grinning like crazy. "No." I say as I hang my head trying not to show my smile. Afterwards we sit on the porch facing each other until I start to dose off. He picks me up, takes me inside, shuts and locks the door, takes me upstairs to my room, and once he lies me down he gets behind me with an arm draped over my waist.

A/N: send requests if you want. I'll try and update twice a week if not more. Love ya 💗❤️💜♥️👑👑👑👑👑