The beggining of something new!

Ok so I'm Abby grier, also known as Nash Griers unpopular twin sister. Ya that's right I'm not popular...I guess it doesn't run in the family. Only for Nash and Hayes.

Today is a normal day, just headed to school. Nash is always in his phone creeping on twitter like usual. Then I get a text from my mom:

M: honey, you need to come home. We need to pack because we have to leave for Magcon Miami. It was unexpected so tell your brothers they need to come home too.

A: ughhh.

"Come on nash, we have to go home and pack." I said not wanting to go.

"Ok! Just one more day skipping school! No reason to complain about that!"

We were walking home to go get packed.
Once I arrived I got a big hug from my little sister Skylynn.

"YOUR HOME!" Screamed Skylynn!

I continued to walk up the stairs to my room and I over heard Nash talking in the phone.
"She doesn't like you, she doesn't like any of you guys."

OMG I toatally forgot I'll get to see all the boys! Cameron is the best can't wait to see him and matt!

I continue to listen and I realize he is talking to cameron.

"WE ARE LEAVING! TIME TO GO!" I heard my mom yelling.

Nash, Hayes, Skylynn, and I were walking down the stairs. Then I heard a big crash.

"Skylynn!" I screamed.

She fell down the stairs and cracked her head open!

Then i see my mom and dad rushing in trying to calm her down.

"You guys are gonna have to go to Miami by yourselves. Your mom and I are taking Skylynn to the hospital!"

So we were leaving to go to the airport. I was very disappointed because I had to stay with all boys.

Three hours later we were in Miami. We were walking to our room when I get a big hug from behind. It was nash. I really loved him and his hugs were great! Our bond was just a bond that will never break! We were so close that is why I didn't mind going to magcon with him and hayes.

We get into our room with three beds. Of course I called the biggest one. Once we unpack, we headed
Downstairs and got a kiss on the cheek! Woah, taht was awkward.