Chapter 4: Jealous

The next day, Ten has no classes with Taeyong but they are literally always together in every free time they get. Jaehyun and Doyoung had suspicions but they don't want to test the water just yet.

Ten's last class for the day is History which he despises the most aside from Math. What made it more boring is that he is actually with his two bestfriends but they are actually paying attention to the lectures and jotting down notes unlike Ten who is just glancing to his watch time to time. Well, he and Taeyong promised to see each other class and work in their "project".

"1 minute left.." He muttered to himself as his fidgeting intensifies, waiting for the clock hit 5:30.

The bell alarmed signalling that it's already time, while Ten is faster than lightning who left the room, running, heading to the gates where Taeyong was supposed to be waiting for him.
He didn't even bid a proper goodbye to the lovers.

"That brat." Doyoung sighed as his eyes followed Ten, running so fast like there was a sort of emergency.

"Don't worry baby, I got this." Jaehyun winked, which made Doyoung blush and frown at the same time, before he ran to catch up with Ten.

Ten stopped from running when he didn't see Taeyong. He took a deep breath as he was panting when someone backhugged him from behind in a harsh way.

"Yah, Jaehyun-ah! Let go of me." Ten pleaded as he tried to escape out of his embrace while the other is just smiling like crazy because he likes it when his hyung is struggling, he found it cute, but his boyfriend is cuter of course.

"Not until you tell me the reason why you're such in a hurry." Jaehyun said which made Ten slightly panic.

"Uhm.. I.. I'm going to m-meet Taeyong-hyung."  When he said "Taeyong", it almost sounded like a whisper. Well, he is not ready for interrogations.

"Nugu?(Who?)" Jaehyun asked, eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Taeyong hyung." Ten said softly, avoiding Jaehyun's eyes which made the latter smirk.

Before Jae could even reply, Ten ran as he saw the boy he was looking for, exiting the gates.

"Bye, Jaehyunie, just tell Doyoungie about it!" Ten shouted as he ran catching up to Taeyong.

"Taeyong-hyung!" He finally exclaimed as the boy turned around with a cold expression in his face.

"What?" He asked coldly, which made Ten sulk in his position, worried with the cold shoulder Taeyong is showing.

"I-I just thought you're gonna wait for me at the gates." Ten said lowly, bowing his head down.

"I don't know. It seems like you're enjoying Jaehyun's backhug in public, so I decided to leave." Taeyong answered, bitterness evident in his voice.

"Wait hyung. Are you jealous?" Ten teased, poking his side which caught TY off-guard.

"What? No. Never. Why would I?" Taeyong said, obviously being defensive.

"Oh really? What happened to the pleading Taeyong who wants to talk to me?" Ten asked, smirking playfully.
(A/N: I love the confidence ;) Let's geddit!)

"Fine, fine! I'm jealous. Just stop it already." Taeyong finally said, knowing that Ten won't let it pass.

"Aww, what should I do for hyung not to be upset?" Ten cooed, caressing his back in the process.

Taeyong's ear perked up when he heard that.

"Alright then. Kiss me." Taeyong said which made Ten panic.

"W-What?" Ten stuttered, not sure if he heard it right.

"I said, kiss me." Taeyong repeated his statement confidently.

"Hyung~ We're in the middle of the road for Pete's sake. Other people might misunderstood." Ten reasoned out.

"I don't care. Kiss me or I'll leave you."
Ten sighed, knowing he can't win to this guy, mentally calming down his 10x faster beating heart.
(A/N: 10 ;))

"Aish, this hyung." Ten muttered before leaning in for a kiss on the cheek.

But Taeyong has a different thought in his mind, just right in time, he turned to Ten's direction on purpose, causing their lips to connect.

None of the two flinched but shock was evident on Ten's face. They stayed like that for mere 30 seconds when Taeyong started kissing him. They broke the contact when a loud car honk was heard from behind.

"Yah!! You should not do that in public. Aigoo, these kids nowadays." The man said as he drove pass the startled boys.

"Uhm." Taeyong started, scratching his head, not knowing what to say.

"Why do you have to do that, hyung?" Ten thought, hand on his chest, trying to calm his heart.

"Tennie.. I'm sorry. Hyung is wrong. Please forget what happened. Let's not be awkward, okay?" Taeyong said sadly, not wanting to forget such precious moment. He realy poured out his feelings there, it's such a shame that he's not yet ready to say it.

"Fine hyung, you're such a brat. Be thankful I'm used to the weird behavior of yours." Ten tried to lift up the mood though he is upset when Taeyong said it was a mistake. He won't ever forget that moment though. He felt something sincere about the kiss but he shoved it off because he doesn't want to get his hopes high.

They continued to walk to Ten's place, in comfortable silence, hands intertwined, both still thinking about what happened, knowing that they will be together at home and it will be an another panicking-because-crush-is-here-after-kissing-me time for Ten and another opportunity for Taeyong.

"Hyung." Ten broke the silence.

"You weren't waiting for me though." Ten said while pouting.

"Brat, who said that? I was waiting for you, but I decided to buy you snacks because I don't want my baby to starve." Taeyong said, caressing Ten's head.

"Aww how sweet of hyung~ but I'm not you're baby." Ten argued cutely.

"Accept or kiss?" Taeyong said, smirking once again.

"Accept!!! I'll shut up okay??" Ten answered right away.

"That's my baby~" Taeyong cooed as Ten rolled his eyes and continued to walk.

A/N: Hiiii! I finally updated. Please enjoy~ Thank you for reading!^^