friends

Hi, guys, I'm back with another chapter, and make sure you like, comment, and follow me on Instagram at eb_paints_2004

Next day😪
The boy woke up that morning with a slight pain in his head looking up at his alarm clock to check the time.

it's 7:40 Am
"oh shit I'm late!" he said rushing out of bed, "midoriya! Are you alright honey? because your late to school!" his mom yelled with a concern expression on her face.
"Yes, I'm fine mom," young deku said while putting on his school clothes.

"Ok, mom see ya when I get home!" he shouted as he started going out the door.

"hold on wait sweetie!" she said as she stopped her freckled son to kiss him goodbye

"Welp another day of hell!" young deku said going to school putting on he's book sack; however, while walking to the school, he had met uraraka who seemed happier than ever.

"Hi, midoriya! how are you?" She said while skipping next to the boy with messy dark green hair.

"I'm Good u-u-uraraka what
a-about y-you?" midoriya said stuttering
"I'm fine as well midoriya!"

"that's great! deku implied as he began to feel a little bit happier!"

"so? Ummm midoriya I was wondering because y' know you always sit alone during lunch time well I thought that maybe you want to sit with me and tenya cause we been worried about you!" she said with a kind expression on her face.

But to him, that look reminded him of his mother a kind hearted women

But this time it was by someone who cared for him other than his mother the boy thought to himself.

"Y-yes I w-would love to!" As a smile grew on his face trying hard not to cry.

!That's great midoriya" she said as she hugs the boy goodbye making him blush!"

So as deku walk into his class he took a sit looking at his strategy/quirks notes he had on everyone but still analyzing and looking over them but as the boy was looking at his notes he felt a hand heat up his desk making it hard to put set his notebook down on.

"Deku you ass the person said looking at him with cold eyes!"

"what deku said looking at the angry boy in front of him!"

"I swear deku you will pay one of these days bakugo Said putting his finger in his face and the other hand heating up his pencil!"

"H-hey I needed that as he looked at the burnt pencil!"

"Sure you do Deku!" he said sarcastically,

"Hey!!! let me tell you something you don't belong here drop out or something you stupid ass loser!"

Bakugo said while the bell rang which causes him to take his hands off of deku's desk and walk away to take his seat but with the same mad expression on his face!"

"Alright class — bell rang
it's time to start our lesson!" Mr.Aizawa said half asleep in his sleeping bag "your job today is to get with a partner and work on a project and on that project, you would have to plan out what you would do if villains we're to attack U.A high and it must be done at the end of class!" he said as he layed back on the ground sipping his sleeping bag up

"Whaaaaaat!!!! that's going to be hard I don't have anyone to work with!"
Midoriya said unsure? as he looked around the classroom "I could get with uraraka he said as he felt his face started to get red.

no! No! NO! I can't ask her what if she doesn't want to work with me!"
Deku said loss in thought but as he looked around he saw a boy that looked strange his hair was white and red with a red burnt spot on his face sitting alone.