" yes dear, now why don't you run along and select the one you want, " her mom said

Khushi nodded at the suggestion and looked at the house they will be staying in, she really liked it. the house is like really good it has small plants in front, in the back all she can see is trees and it painted with white along with slight green.

kushi walked inside to check all the room and choose what she liked and that she did, at the top section of the house it had two room and in that Kushi liked the right one from the stairs it really gets the nice view of the forest

" mom, dad I selected my room, " Kushi announced as she runs down the stairs

" Okay baby, you can take your language and settle down we will call for supper and tomorrow we all can have the tour, " her dad said as he showed her packed boxes to her.

" Alright dad"

---------------------

kushi huffed, finally all settled. now, this room looked like hers. her bed is a huge one because who won't like it right. she had her mini library with some novels along with college book.she do own quite a books which she purchased during her early teenage years which she yet to read them.

she did want to read but she doesn't have time, not that she has some work its really not her sitting in one place and read so she just let it go.still she can't get rid of them one because sh3 paid for them and she doesn't want to upset her mother who was happy to see her purchase all the books so yeah no harm is done by them and she do hope one day she can read them all.

oh! where is she, yes she is explaining the room right her thoughts had losing the tracks. her bed did have a simple lamp and she decorated the one wall with pictures along with some fairy lights as she loves them exceptionally blue ones.

after having the dinner with her parents she chatted with Lavanya and checked her FB.she did miss her friend but its not really bad here, she doesn't know how but she felt home here. maybe she will be happy here she just hopes that nothing bad happens tomorrow.

tomorrow, because she is going to college. not even a gap and already college as if it's not bad she had to be the new girl at the end of the year.
fearing the next day Kushi slept.

---------------

" mom hurry I don't wanna be late " Kushi screamed from her room. she is going to be late for the First day of the college. damn it, its all her fault she doesn't set alarm last night and as she slept late she got up late so now she running around the room to find some decent dress for college and she can't find her blue jacket. she decides to wear simple black jeans with a jacket over tank top but she can't find it anywhere.

finally! kushi mentally screamed with a joy as finds it below all other clothes.kushi took her bag with a single notebook and ran downstairs to find her mother holding a plate which is definitely breakfasted for her.

" mom I'm going to be late please may I skip the breakfast once " Kushi begged her

" no, you may not. breakfast is the main meal of the day so now just sit and wear your sneaker while I feed you." her mother ordered making Kushi sigh it's no use to argue with her.

she sat on the front seat as her father dropping her today as she is late, as for her knowledge college is near how much that she doesn't know. tomorrow she can decide what her transport will be.

as they reached the college which is really miles away from her home Kushi breathed easily as she still has some time to find her way to class.

" Kushi, baby do you want me to come with you, " her father asked her

" dad, don't call me baby in front of everyone and no I will go alone, have a good day dad " Kushi kissed her father cheeks as she got down the car.her father waved her as he drove to his work.

Khushi looked at the college, taking a deep breath she walked inside daringly. she knows there will be no ragging and all in a good college, it does seem like a good one but as the new one her she doesn't know so she prayed the god, her first day yo go smoothly.

as she walking on the side, making sure not to get in front of any other student as she saw the surrounding. she took few more steps she stopped suddenly as she saw one guy beating the other one.

Khushi gasped as the guy who got beaten started to bleed and as soon as she let the gasp the attacker looked directly into her making Kushi lose her breath because those eyes are the most beautiful and yet scariest eyes she ever has seen in her life.

the guy with beautiful, scariest eyes said something she can't hear and he was coming toward her, now Kushi really getting scared so she did the
first thing that came to her mind that is RUN and when she glanced back she saw the guy struggling to get out of the hold as he held by some 4 guys.

that guy is crazy and it's not even been an hour in the college already she is running. how she will survive here.

***** end of part 3 *****