ding dong x reader

Requested by @

Gooseishere

Your P.O.V

     I have been friends with the oney gang for a few years. Although i was mostly around Chris and Julian, with ding dong it was a different story. From the first time i met him he seemed to dislike me, i don't know why but I had to come to accept it. He always did keep to himself bit he was way more expressive around Chris and julian than me.

     It might just be because hes know them longer but id figured by now he'd at least start to acknowledg my existence. I wish I was lying but over the years i have grown a crush in this stange alien, I don't know why but it just happened. I try going out on other dates and finding some other guy but they usually never work, I just keep thinking of DD.

     Today we had to record an episode with all four of us, usually we try to separate me and ding dong due to him complaning when were in the same room. The reson why we're recording together today os because we need to pile up on episodes since soon Chris and julian will be going our of town.

      As i opend the door quietly i heard arguing coming from Chris and DD. "Why do they have to be here, can't we just do an episode with the three of us" i heard ding dong say in annoyed tone at Chris. "Listen ding dong were just gonna be doing this for a few hours-" "thats to long I told you I can't stand them, there annoying to deal with"

     I just stod there lsitining to them argue, i mean i knew DD didnt like me but i didnt think he would hate me. "Ding dong we just need to record a few episodes quit fucking whining about I-" "I WOULDNT BE ANGRY IF THAT ANOYING STUPID BITCH WASN'T HERE". After hearing that my heart sunk down into the pit of my stomach as tears started to form.

     I sniffled causing both of them to turn and face my direction as they saw hot tears run down my face. "(Y/n) wait I-", before he finished i ran out I couldnt take it anymore.

Ding Dongs P.O.V

      Now ive done it, ive fucked up everything why did i have to do this. They hate me now because I had to put on this stupid additude and act like a dick to them. I didnt mean anything I said to them, I ran out trying to find them

    It took a while but I found them outside sitting on the stairs, I quietly walk up to them. They turn around hearing my foot steps, once they saw me they turned back around faceing away from me. "What do you want" They asked in an upset tone. "I-I just came to say sorry, I didn't mean anything I said back there"

      It was quiet for a bit till they spoke up "why do you hate me so much" they asked ing a broken voice, almost like they were going to cry again. "(Y/n) I don't hate you the only reason why I act the way I do to you is because, y-you make me feel certain emotions that on my plant were wrong to have".

      They turned around now in interest as I sat down next to them. "On my planet it was a sign of weekness to show any emotion, once they found out I was haveing difrent types of emotions t-they abandoned me, I was abandoned by my own people"

      They looked at me with a pauned expression "I-im sorry d-" "don't be, its not your fault I was acting like such a dick its just I-I". I didnt know how to express myself properly wothout comeing off as wired. "You what?" They asked softly

    I sighed knowing i only had one option, I grabed there face in my hands and pulled them into a short yet sweet kiss. I look at them seeing there face covered in blush "I'm sorry, I-I'm still not use to expressing myself this was the inky way i could tell you

     They smiles and held my hand "it's ok D, we can take our time with this ok". I smiled a real smile for once and pulled them close "thank you (y/n)"