BEN x Jeff

BEN'S POV

I looked out the window wide eyed listing to "count down to insanity". "BEN are... you okay?" asked hoodie. I frown. "yea..." I respond unsure. "BEN, you don't sound like your okay..." replys Masky. "Where is Jeff?" I ask. "Down stairs. Why?" they say. "I wanna talk to him..." I say.

I run down stairs almost falling. "BEN! Are you okay?" Jeff asked me. I look up at him and shake my head yes. "You look like your about to cry..." he adds looking away. "I'm fine Jeff!" I shout. "He needs to talk to you ." Masky smiles.

"Okay... um... let's go to my room..." Jeff says pulling me in. I sit on the floor in a ball while he stands looking at me. "What did you want to talk to me about?" he asked. "I-i think I l-like you...." I whisper. "YOU WHAT?!" he screamed.

"I knew you would react this way!" I start to cry.

"No! no BEN its okay!" Jeff trys to calm me down I just burried my face in his shirt. "B-BEN?" he asked. "Yes..." I say weakish. "I l-love you to..." he says. He kisses my forehead and carries me to my room.

He laid me down and I layed there and fell asleep.

A/N: this is my "fan fiction" so its gonna be how I want so no hating, judging, or committing suicide cuz its not your way! and yes a short chapter also should hoodie have Toby and Masky get a new Cp?