Goodbye...

Jin: Hello precious readers, its your pretty pink princess jin! Thank you for reading this story and for staying throughout the whole story. Deepest thanks from your pretty princess handsome pink jin.

Suga: Hello armys and fans! Thank you for reading this story and yah.....thats it.....time for bed!

J-hope: Haiii my beautiful sunshine!!!!! Its your hope! Your angel! J-hope!!!! Love you guys soooooooo much!!! Muah!

Namjoon: Thank you readers for reading this story! kamsahamida! Always remember to love yourself and others and always remember that bangtan soyandan will always love you!! saranhaeyo armys!!!

Jimin: Hyung faster! pali pali (hurry hurry) Its my turn to speak!!!!

Namjoon: Alright! Alright! *passes mike*

Jimin: Alright dear beautifullest armies! It me! Your mochi! Chirstian chimchim! And i am back........wild and sexy........I love you very much armies! remember to sleep and rest and eat well and overall stay heatlhy and happy! whatever you do, bangtan will always be there to support you! Saranhaeyo Armies!!!

Jin: Hey i thought i was the beautifullest person in the whole wide world!!?????!?!?

V: er..........ermmmmm........uhhhh...........ummmm..*gulps* Saranhaeyo armies?

Jungkook: express yourself more hyung!

V: Shhhh! Im your hyung! For goodness sake!

Jungkook: so what!?!?! you are just 2 years older then me what!!!!

V: Aishhhh! This guy!!!

Jungkook: Heheheheh! i love you very much armies!!!! This is from bangtan's baby boy, kookie to all our pretty and lovely armies!

V: And beautiful and wondenful armies!!

Jin: HEYY!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE ONLY PRETTY PRINCESS JIN!!!!!!! WORLDWIDE HANDSOME! 1ST PLACE!!!!!! UNDERSTAND!?!?!?!

V: what about our armies then?

Jin: Second place!

V: Waee???? *hits jin*

Jin: GOOD! GOOD! HIT MORE HIT MORE!!!!

V: HAHAHAHhahaeheh

Bangtan Soyadan (All): saranhaeyo dear armies!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                       ---The End---

End of Bts Scenerios Book! Till next time!!!