The effect of the date of birth on fate

Numerology attracts people by giving them the opportunity to use numbers to recognize fate. Vedic numerology differs from Pythagorean (western), in that it has a closer connection of numbers and planets (numerology and astrology). Each number has its own vibration, which we cannot avoid. These vibrations exist regardless of whether we feel them or not! You can take advantage of their positive properties and curb negative ones, knowing when they will manifest themselves.

But Vedic astrology not only includes the calculation of the motion of the planets and their interpretation, but also many other techniques of predictions, such as shakunishastra (reading of omens), svapnashastra (interpretation of dreams), numerology, etc. Numerology is the simplest of them does not require complex calculations and can be applied everywhere and at any time.

In Indian numerology, nine numbers correspond to nine planets in astrology: 1 - Sun 2 - Moon 3 - Jupiter 4 - Rahu 5 - Mercury 6 - Venus 7 - Ketu 8 - Saturn 9 - Mars

Rahu and Ketu are the lunar nodes. Rahu is a rising moon knot, Ketu is a descending lunar knot. They are points of intersection of the orbits of the Sun and the Moon.

According to numerologist Hyderabad, the sign of the moon is the sign of the Soul. In the Western tradition, people try to understand the Soul through the sign of the Sun. Numerology almost does not touch the signs of the Sun, Moon or other planets, it is directly related to the person's personality through numbers. But the numbers themselves are associated with the influence of the planets and only in a certain combination affect the behavior of a person, his desires, needs and ambitions.

Numerologist Bangalore holds that man has three basic numbers: Souls, Fates and Names. The number of the Soul is the day of your birth. It is believed that the figure of a person's life is composed of two numbers, carries in himself and their influence, too. For example, the dates 8, 17 and 26- form the number 8. But these eight are slightly different. If you were born on the 8th of any month, then your figure is a pure eight. If 17 and 26th, then your eight is formed by the addition of numbers- 1 + 7 and 2 + 6. These figures also have their impact.

The number of the Soul is the strongest of man's vibrations. The Personal Soul Number reveals the path that a person chooses for himself. It plays an important role for friendship, marriage, ambition and desires, for choosing a sexual partner. This number remains in action throughout human life and manifests its strength especially at the age of 35-40 years.

After 40 years, another number comes into effect, which is called the Number of Destiny. Man begins to feel certain changes in his destiny. The number of the Soul, however, does not lose its importance.