Blurred fun

Camillas POV

About ten shots down my face and hands started feeling numb, this guy was two shots behind me but I wasn't going to let him win.

Sabrina and Linda were cheering beside me while the orc guy kept on pouring each of our shot glass.

Twelve, fourteen, sixteen shots, I could tell he was impressed by how I didn't give up.

He was finished with his last shot till he suggested his hand to the guy for him to stop pouring mine.

"Hey...why'd you stop?" I asked, even I could tell by the sound of my voice it was slurred and tipsy.

"I can tell you're a determined girl, I respect that. I'm throwing in the towel." he said, some of the orc guys behind him sighed and groaned.

The girls behind me laughed and cheered, Sabrina shook me in joy but it only caused my head to hurt.

"Aye no me sacudas tan duro perra"(Aye don't shake me so hard bitch) , I groaned a little while rubbing the side of my head.

"Hey..hey you know what place sounds amazing right now....the beach..lets go swimming!" Sabrina suggested, Damian agreed and high fived her.

"Fuck yeah baby, lets go!"he said.

I looked over at Dorghu and saw him giving me a questionable expression, shrugging he got up and gestured for everyone to head outside.

"Hell yes lets go!" Sabrina said then got up with Damian to head out, Linda and her sister followed along to with their guys.

I stood up and began walking to follow them but I could feel my head get a little dizzy, the feel of Dorghus hands on my side startled me.

"Aye, you feeling alright shorty?" he asked in concern, looking back I put my hands over his and pushed him off.

"I'm fine I can handle myself..thanks." I said then took stumbled steps while following behind the guys.

Once getting outside the fresh air felt so good blowing in my face, everyone was deciding on which car to take since me and the girls came with Sabrina.

Dorghu walked up beside me and told one of his guys to go get the SUV, tossing him the keys while doing so.

I was starting to feel nausea's at that moment, turning over I walked over to the side of the building and puked up all the warm tequila, it burned at my throat.

Using my hand I tried keeping myself up at the brick wall, suddenly I felt my hair being pulled out the way and a hand hold at my waist.

"I take it the tequila is hitting you to hard?" Hearing Dorghu say from beside me, I couldn't help but feel that he was poking fun at me.

"Oh fuck yo...gah!" I hurled cutting off what I wanted to say, he chuckled and still kept me upright from falling.

After a minute I somewhat felt better, spitting out whatever was left in my mouth I used the back of my hand to wipe at my lips.

"You alright now?" Dorghu asked, I tilted my head to the side to look at him.

" Somewhat...fuck I shouldn't had that much." I groaned, he chuckled and patted my back, when I tried standing up right my feet almost stumbled over until he caught me.

"Who there...hey let me take you home." he said, a sudden ping of fear came over, the last thing I wanted to do was go back home after what happened. But if I went home and people in my neighborhood saw him there word would get back to my dad.