Chapter Five

(This chapter is for user25902661, I'm sorry for misinterpreting your comment, so here's something you've been waiting for for a while! I hope you enjoy! ♡)

"U-um...well that's a-is it getting hot in here?" Stingy asked, pulling at his collar, I could tell he was trying to avoid eye-contact. He was a strong and powerful young man and having a crush on a sloppy "peasant" girl like me would make him look like a piece of trash.

"C'mon Stingy, everyone has a crush, even a cold-hearted little man like you!" Trixie giggled. Her little comment startled the greedy boy sitting across from her, how dare she speak to him in such a way!

"How dare you! I'll have you know that my wonderful," he hissed the word "wonderful" "heart is not frozen, it's the best heart ever! To prove to you inferiors that my heart is so grand...I have a crush on Y/N!" Stingy put his hands on his hips and stuck his red, blushing face up to Trixie's smirking one "Happy now, Trixie?"

Stingy's response had everyone in awe, everyone except Trixie. I think she had a feeling he liked me, but I surely didn't! I didn't think that kid had feelings! "I think everyone is pretty happy, you gave us your answer. Well, except Y/N, because she just learned a jerk likes her." Trixie leaned her head against Pixel's bed and crossed her arms.

Stingy stormed out of the room to the backyard. He was tired of Trixie treating him horribly, instead of like a king! He was also in shock that he revealed he liked me...in the room I was in.

"How's Y/N gonna react?" Stingy thought, banging his head against Pixel's backyard fence. "She knows I like her, she knows a greedy little man has a crush on her! Y/N is going to hate me forever."

"Hey...Stingy?" I called, looking outside for a glimpse of the brown-haired boy. Stingy turned around and faced me with a defeated look "I'm sorry Y/N, I made a big scene back in there and it was probably embarrassing for yo-" I cut him off by scooping him into a big hug "It's okay! Trixie was being stupid and pressured you into sharing. We've only known each other for a short while, but Stingy, I like you too!" I let go of him "You're so charming and funny, I like how you claim everything, it puts a big, dorky smile on my face every time!"

After shaking his head in disbelief, Stingy looked up at me and smiled the first genuine smile I've seen him flash. "Well in that case...Y/N, would you like to be mine?" he asked, grabbing my hand "O-of course!" I squeaked, my face going cherry red. "Alright, since you're mine, I've gotta show you everything else that's mine!" Stingy sat down in the grass and patted a spot next to him, which I willingly sat down on.

That night, he pointed everything out to me, telling me that it was his. Of course, his quirky comments made me laugh! He also told really good jokes and puns, which were also hilarious. We sat there for hours, until of course we fell asleep on the lawn. This night made me re-think what I'd said in the car with my parents, I'd much rather hang out with Stingy than be with my old friends. This sleepover topped every sleepover I had with Reece, because at this sleepover, I became Stingy's.