chapter 1

the parr family was going after the underminder while Violet and dash were watching jack jack. Then mr incredible ran and jumped on elastic girl like a trampoline then he landed on the machine.

"we gotta stop this thing before it hits that building!" mr incredible said while he went inside and elastic girl went in as well and she tried to take off the gas inside then it broke and the drill stopped and the bomb was starting to count down. "oh no look! the bomb is about to go off! we gotta get out of here !" elastic girl said while she ran and jumped out. and mr incredible got out as well and thier kids were surprised that they escaped before time ran out. then the drill exploded and violet put a forcefield around them so they won't get hurt. then the police came and got out of the car then arrested Underminder. "ughhhh fooled again by those stupid heros!" he said while getting in the car. then the police shut the door and went to the supers "thanks for stopping him for us! you guys are the best! keep up the best work!" the police man said smiling whine he got in the car and drove off.

later back in the house the parr family went inside and then the kids went pass them then they went upstairs to their rooms. After helen and bob had a little talk Alone in the living room. "so bob a another job well done! no one can ever stop us!" she said happily while she cheered. her husband smiled as well then he saw a card laying on the table and grabbed it then he read it and it was for helen. "um honey? i think this card belongs to you?" He said while passing the card to her. helen was looking at it and it said (elastic girl we need you at devtech tomrrow morning and aslo bring frozone and mr incredible with you! be here at 9:00am! see ya! -evelyn) "hmmmm someone wants us at the meeting we gotta go check it out tomrrow bob this must a emergency!" she said while getting up quickly. bob shakes his head as a "yes. then helen hid the card in her pocket. "well let's put our kids to sleep they must be tried!" she said while helen went up and opened violets door and she was listening to music and reading.

"honey it's time for bed!" she said while she went in and turned off the lights. Then violet got up and took her headphones off and put the book down then went in the bed and helen kissed her and violet went to sleep. "dash it's time to go to-" bob said while he went in and dash was already sleeping he was tired because he was babysitting jack jack while thier parnets were defeating underminder. then he closed the door slowly and went to his room. "honey do you want me to set the alarm!" bob said while getting the clock and looked at her. she yelled and said "yes" then he set it up to (9:00am!). "will the kids know that we are gone?" helen said while he was getting in the bed. bob was thinking about that in shock unitl she snaped out of it. "no i don't think so we won't tell them it's a sercet between both of us! now let's get some shuteye...." bob said while he turned off the lights and lay down. "goodnight dear...." helen said with a smile then she was finally asleep. as bob heard her words he smiled as well "goodnight honey......" he said in his sleep.

oooh they have a sercet meeting with evelyn!! wonder what's gonna happen next?! will they know what the meeting is about? find out in the next chapter!