Part 3

"Somewheres i know im wanted and loved." He yells. "So anywheres?" I question. "Anywheres with you." He looks to me with a soft smile. "aww. How sweet of you. You know... Im not suppose to fall in love with my owner. But i have fallen for you." I confess. "I have defiantly fallen for you." He tells. I go up on my tippytoes to kiss him. Then i get into the car. He gets in on the other side. "I love you." He says then kisses me. We break for air. "I-i love you too... I think this feeling is L-love." "Explain the feeling to me." He questions. "Well whenever im around you im completely different. My heart beats faster when im with you.T-thats All i can say in words." He looks at me and smirks. "How about a hotel?" He smirks "If your planning on leaving.... H-how about the first step is getting out of the garage." "Seems smart enough." He starts the car and we drive to a hotel. "Um. I would like a lovers sweet." The girl behind the counter starts looking around. "Oh. And whose the lucky gal?" The girl working there was a little pretty. But thats in a gay guys point of view. So in a straight guys point of view she was beautiful. "Um. im actually with him." Adam points to me.

"That girly looking kid over there. Is your 'lover'?" I was OFFENDED. Adam mustve noticed. "For your information he is 20 years old. And in only 17. And also if ya dont wanna be fired i advise you to not say comments like that." He almost yells angrily. "Sorry about that here is your room number." I looked over to calender. Its friday. no no no no no. My birthday is tomorrow. no no nono no no. I dont want it to be my birthday. Adam mustve seen my worried-ness. "Jake is something wrong?" "Mm No everythings fine." He takes my hand and grabs his and my bag and we walk up to our room. It was beautiful. Some things in it were more for girls. But im basically a girl. Some of the girls at Adams school thought i was a girl. Until they seen i had boxers. Not panties. And most of the guys look at me when im getting changed for gym. The school cant afford changes and the changing rooms never had little stall things for privacy. But its awkward. They stare at me until i leave. "What now?"

I ask. "Hmm." He looks at me. Up then down. His eyes go back up and land on my waist area. "Take the shirt off first." "What?" "Take the shirt off first." He repeats. "What if i refuse?" I ask with a little playful grin. "Hmm. Then ill do it for you. And tease you." He says as he takes a step closer to me. I slowly start to take off my shirt. Then when its just about over my head i put it back down. "Nope." I say. He goes to grab me but i dodge and run out. I turn a corner. *BAM* I was hit upside the head. Last thing i remember is me getting stuffed into a potato sack.

Adams POV.

Once i turned that corner there were men and a sack. The hallway was too long to be able to run down it fast enough without being seen. The sack moved like it had a limp human in it. I seen a little blue cat tail sticking out of the opening at the top. "Jake!" I yell. The three men. were ordered by a smaller man and went to attack me. But before they could. My butler showed up. Hitting all three guys in a pressing point. "Sorry for being late young sir. Need any help?" He asks. "Um. yeah. get that sack." Sounds wrong. "Alright. Seems easy enough." The small guy snaps his fingers and more men start coming out of the rooms. "Ill hold them off you can go after Jake." "Alright." I say then run and jump over dodging groups of men. I get past them. And see the last guy standing trying to drag Jake around in the sack. He was pulling on Jakes tail. Before i could get to him the bag rips open. "Adam!" He squeaks. "Grr." i growl. "Adam?" I launch at the guy. Not Jake but his really sucky kidnapper. "Youll pay!" i yell giving a powerful punch and he falls over. Soon after the police and my parents came. "Adam!" My dad growls. "Okay go ahead punish me. Just dont make him go back early!" "What do you mean. We arent going to punish you. were going to congratulate you on buying your first slave." "What do you mean?" I question. "Kyden. Has decided to let you have Jake." "Really!?" I yell surprised. "Yes." I hug Jake. "You dont have to go back ever again." I say happily.

Jakes POV

"You dont have to go back ever again!" Adam says in clear happiness. Hmm... I should be happy. I mean i am... My thought stopped when i seen a familiar group of people.

~So now that jake has been able to stay with Adam now. Dont think im ending the story so soon. I need them married first. And Jake needs to find his parents too!~