epilogue final part

Start from the beginning

@swasan room....

Sanskar and Mohit enters...
They see swara crying and immediately rushes to her and hugs her....
Swara hugs Mohit and cries more...
Swara - now u don't love ur di right....u and sanskar teamed up na.....(turning to sanskar) and u too sanskar now u don't love me....na
Sanskar smiles at her Jealousy and cuteness...
Mohit - nahi di.... there is nothing like that ok.....please calm down.....I love U di...I love U alot....u r the most important person to me..... U know that na...and that will never change.... now calm down...
Sanskar - ha swara.....Y r u worrying so much.....I love U so much.....Y r u thinking like that....
Swara (wiping her tears) - sach....(is it true ??)
Sanmoh nods...
Swara smiles widely....
Sanskar - bilkul bachi ki tarah behave karri ho...(u r behaving like a kid)no one will believe that u r going to become a mom....
Swara(pouts) - ha toh....(yes so)what should I do ?? Ur baby is making me behave like this....
Sanskar smiles and side hugs her...
Swara extends her hand to join Mohit...he too joins and they click a selfie.....
After talking for sometime, swara asks servant to bring breakfast plate for Mohit and she feeds parata to Mohit....
Sanskar smiles at their bond and goes to get ready for office.....
Swara - bachu...did u talk to Uttara ??
Mohit - no di.....I will talk now..... actually I am thinking to drop her in the college....on the way I will talk to her....
Swara - ok but be soft and nice to her..... never hurt her....she loves u so much....
Mohit nods.....
Swamoh goes to hall...
Mohit goes to Uttara and takes her to college...and Laksh gets sad as he cannot meet Ragini today as he can't drop Uttara today...but as always his bhabhi came to his help....she arranged a date for raglak and asked Ragini to bunk the classes for today....Ragini happily agreed.....
Laksh - thanks bhabhi....u r the best....
Swara - lucky...now u will say thanks to ur bhabhi...ha...bhul Gaya....(did u forget ??)we both are one team....na....
Laksh (side hugs) - ha bhabhi no thanks...give me my thanks waapas...
(Extending his hand)
Swara(hitting his hand) - lo....take Ur thanks...
Both laughs on their act....
Sanskar coming down seeing them smiles at his cute wife and crazy brother acts....
Sanskar comes to them and sits beside swara...
Swara thinks to take revenge and winks at Laksh...Laksh nods and winks back at her...
Laksh - bhai....what r U doing here ??go to office...
Sanskar - what do U mean Lucky ?? This is my house and and that is my office....I can go whenever I want...
Laksh - oh hello I agree do whatever U want..we don't care but leave from here....it's our devar bhabhi personal time...
Now it's time for sanskar to keep an 'O' face...
Swara - exactly...lucky sahi kehra hai...(exactly lucky is right)sanskar u leave from here....I have something to talk with my devar personally....
Sanskar - ok now stop it both of U...I got to know that U both r taking revenge for morning thing...
Laksh(sarcastic) - wow...bhai...u r so intelligent....
Swara(sarcasm) - ha that's Y he found out so early....
Saying this both laughs at him...
Sanskar - ok stop taunting me both of U...ok what should I do to please u swara...
Swara - what not only me...u have to please both me and my devar...also... Because my devar is also hurt because of U....
Sanskar (shocks) - what...Y should I please this duffer....ha....I didn't do anything to him..
Laksh - but u did hurt my bhabhi...and I am hurt because of that so U have to impress me so that I forgive u for making my bhabhi cry.....
Swara - and also u should please us because U just now called him duffer....and we are deeply hurt with that....
Laksh - ha bhabhi....I forgot about that....
Sanskar - baapre baap....u both are planning against me...this is not fair....
Swalak - everything is fair in love and war....
Sanskar (moving close to swara) - so is this love ??
Swara (pushing him away and holding Laksh's hand) - no war.....
Laksh(chuckles) - u don't have time bhai.... come on do something so that we get pleased and forgive u..
Sanskar (threatening) - tujhe toh mai Baad main dekhlunga beta.....(I will see u later)
Swara - oh hello stop threatening my devar and start Ur work....
Sanskar gets up from his place and kneels down in front of swara and holds her hands...
Sanskar - Shona....I am really sorry for teasing u teaming with Mohit....I will never do it again...I am sorry....(touching her belly) baby ask Mumma to forgive me...papa is really sorry....
Swara smiles whole heartedly but Laksh asks her to stop smiling so she immediately covers up...
Sanskar observes this....
Swara - ok now u have to please my devar....
Sanskar - what no...
Swalak - karna padega.....(u have to do)
Sanskar (without no option) - lucky.....
Laksh - what lucky...who is lucky...right now I am not ur brother...I am my bhabhi's devar...
Sanskar (mutters) - pagal bhabhi ka pagal devar.....(crazy bhabhi's mad devar)
Swalak - ha what did u say ??
Sanskar - no nothing...I am practicing...Ok Mr.Laksh Maheshwari.....brother in law of swara Maheshwari....(swalak giggles at that statement) I am sorry for teasing Ur bhabhi.....I will never do it.....please please forgive me....
Swalak laughs hard seeing sanskar's expressions....,
Just then Ragini comes there and she starts supporting sanskar.... like that...both the teams (ragsan and swalak) debate with each other on who is the best....