part - 67

Swara is in her hospital treating patients.sanskar came there. Swara's assistant saw him.
swara's assistant - sir u here ??
sanskar - ya i want to meet swara. So could u plzzz tell her that i came.
swara's assistant - sir actually mam is busy in a case as it is serious. i can't disturb her at this time. Could u plzzz wait in her cabin.
sanskar - ya that's ok. I will wait here itself.
swara's assistant - no sir ma'am strictly ordered me to make u sit in her cabin whenever u come here. She doesnot allow anyone except u and mohit sir to her cabin.Plzzz sir ma'am will not spare me if she sees u here.
sanskar smiles - ya ok.
assistant opens the room lock and allows sanskar to go in.
asistant - sir wat would u like to hav ?? Tea, coffee, juice or cold drink...
sanskar - nthng tanq
she goes.
sanskar(monologue) - soo madam this special treatment is only for me and ur brother haa ?? I am happy that u r giving me equal preference as mohit. I never thought that u will love me to this extent.I don't want u to love me as much as u love mohit but it happened. i think i don't deserve ur love.
As it became late sanskar is roaming in the room and seeing the paintings. he saw a big photo frame of swara mohit and bp.
sanskar (to himself) - my swara is looking so beautiful. But i never noticed this picture till now. I think she recently kept it.
slowly sanskar moves to her chair. There he saw his picture. Only his. He is looking so handsome in that pink shirt. it's written "i love u sanskar" on that frame. Beside that there is their wedding picture.
sanskar always noticed those frames from the otherside of the desk since after their marriage but never thought to see them. He was shocked. He carresed her face in their wedding pic and after that he touched the printed words on his picture "i love u sanskar"
he was so happy that there are no boundaries for his happiness. He understood how much she loves him. His thoughts are broken by a voice.the voice which he was imagining in his dreams.his belowed wife's....
swara - sanskar...
swara saw him holding the two frames in his hand.
she immediately runs to him and snatches those frames and placed them in their places.
and she turned to sanskar and asked him
swara - wat r u doing here ??
Sanskar - wat do u mean ?? I am ur husband i can come here at any time.
swara - no need to remember me everytime that u r my husband Mr.Maheswari.
sanskar felt bad but composed himself and thought to tease her.
sanskar - oh madam i came here to check about u and i got to know that u r cheating on me. See i saw this photo frame(holding his picture) wat is this ha ?? I love u sanskar who the hell is he ?? And y do u love him so much leaving ur husband.
saying this sanskar smiles
swara - don't u dare to say about him. Ya i love him. I love him from the bottom of my heart.u know he loves me unconditionally. My love towards him is nothing infront of his love towards me. He always understands me. he never misunderstood me, not even in his dreams He thought to hurt me. He can't see me in pain but now i am ...I am missing him. I don't know where he went, i really miss him alot.I miss u sanskar
She gets teary eyed saying this. But soon composes herself and she takes her handbag and leaves from there.
Sanskar is still standing there. He is shocked to hear her. He didnot even recognise that he is changing untill she told him. he remembered the days wen he loved her unconditionally. the days wen he was ready to cancel any deals and meetings just to see her and talk with her. He changed but no doubt his love for her hasnot changed and it will never change but the thing is his anger is increasing distances between them which he couldnot bear anymore.
sanskar wiped his unshed tears and washed his face. His eyes were red due to his tears. He did not crying but surely a few tears fell from his eyes as he couldnot stop all the tears from falling.
he went to his car and drove to MM after knowing that swara too went home.
swara, ap and sujatha are in kitchen.
ap - swara u go and take rest beta. U r really tired today.
sujatha - ha beta listen to me.
swara - no badima even parineetha bhabhi is also not there. How can i leave the work alone on u. Infact u both go and take rest i am fine. And mom u both listen to me.
ap - no swara we r fine beta. Whole day we are taking only rest we r tired of doing that.
sujatha - ha jiji sahi kehrahi hai(ha jiji is right)
swara - toh tike(ok) i will allow u only wen u listen to me.
sujatha - dekhraheho jiji our bahu(did u see jiju our daughter in law) is much more intelligent than we thought.
ap - haha right sujatha. We thought not to allow her to do work but here she is not allowing to do work.
swara - ha just becozz u both prepare lunch na ?? Badima mom i really feel bad that i am not able to help u in lunch preparations due to my cases.
ap - arre beta y r u thinking like this. U do alot of work, and here we have a lot of servants and cooks available, infact after u came here We became lazy
swara - mom this is too much
and they three laugh.
sanskar who is seeing and listening them is proud of his choice but at the same time is ashamed of his mrng behaviour. He went to the kitchen
both ap and sujatha are angry with him as he shouted on their belowed daughter in law.
sujatha (angry).- abb kya chahiye tume ??(now what do u want ??)
Ap - sujathaaa he can take watever he wants. He has hands and he can do his work.
sujatha - ha jiji if i tried to help him he will shout at me too as he did this mrng.
swara feels very bad. Sanskar feels hurt and is about to go but swara stops him.
she gives him a water bottle and a cup of coffee.
swara (pretends to be normal) - sanskarrr wat is this ?? U could have called me na i will bring coffee there. wat is the need to come here.
She gives him coffee and also a water bottle.
he is shocked by her behaviour.
sujatha and ap are shocked - arre beta u forgave him so easily. He shouted at u this mrng...
swara - mom badimaa relaxx sanskar explained me the reason and how important this deal was to him. And mistake is mine. First he reacted normally then i made him irritated. Mistake is mine too so we comprimised hai na sanskarrrrr... 
sanskar is shocked (monolouge) - wat is she saying ?? Mistake is hers ?? Wen ?? And wen did she irritate me ?? I over reacted this mrng and we both know that.
swara presses his hands to respond to them breaking his chain of thoughts.
sanskar (hesitatingly) - ha ma
ap and sujatha - if u both  comprimised then we don't hav any problm
sujatha - par sanskar yaad rakho agli baar mari bahu pe chilaya toh hamse bura koyi nahi hoga.(but sanskar keep this in ur mind, if u shout at my daughter in law again, i won't spare u)
sanskar nods. Sujatha smiles.
sanskar goes from there taking the cup of coffee and water bottle.
sanskar goes to his room and drinks water
sanskar - how will she get to know so well about me. How did she know that i need water and coffee both at this time.
hmm anyways i have to ask her sry.
In the meanwhile swara comes there.
She directly goes to her wardrobe and takes her night wear and she goes to bathroom. Sanskar too follow her before she close the door he comes inside.
swara - sanskar plzzz go out.i hav to fresh up and go down.
sanskar - hm did i stop u from doing that.
Swara - sanskar...plz
sanskar - shhhhh
he places his fingers on her lips.
sanskar hold her face in his palms.
swara - sanskar i am really tired i need to hav a bath so plzz go out.(She said as calm as she could)
Sanskar quickly presses the shower and water starts falling on them with a high speed.
they both get drenched completely within no time.
swara (angry) - sanskar Wat is this ??
Sanskar - ha exactly i want u to talk to me in this tone. I want u to scold me. I want u to beat me but i can't see ur this way of behaviour.u know na i have anger issues. i really don't know wat i say wen...
swara - i know but it hurts me sanskar. Y don't u understand me.
She cries...
sanskar hugs her tightly and says - swara i am really sorry, plzzz forgive me this time.
swara breaks the hug and says - i can't sanskar now plzzz u leave from here.
sanskar - no i will not leave until u forgive me.
swara - is that so easy for u ?? Do u know sanskar i hav faced many problms in my life till now but no one scolded me till now. Not even shouted at me. in my house too i don't do any thing that makes my family blame me or scold me. I will be in my limits so no one tells anything but i think i crossed my limits today. That's y i hav to face this....
sanskar - it's not like that swara...
swara - let me finish sanskar. It's not ur fault that i don't know my limits. It should not bother me whether u hav ur breakfast or not.so from today onwards i will be in my limits but plzz infront of our family let's behave normal as i don't want to hurt them.
sanskar - r u serious swara ??
Limits ?? Wen did we hav limits in between us ha ??
Swara - we don't hav till now sanskar but we should hav them. until then these fights will continue.
saying this swara pulls the shower off Water stops flowing.
sanskar holds her face with his palms - heyyy shonaa look into my eyes. Do u find anything except love in them.
i love u very much and listen don't u dare to talk about that limits again. We don't hav any limits between us. I am urs completely and u hav every right on my each and every thing. listen if i say anything to u next time in anger u just slap me ok ??
Swara doesnot respond
sanskar - r u listening ?? Acha ok i understood u r still angry with me.
swara - sanskar i already told u that watever happens between us should be in between these four walls but today u shouted on me infront of our whole family and ur frnd too is there.
saying this she cries
sanskar - swara plzzz don't cry yaar. I am sry. I know i did a mistake but i don't know that all are present there.
swara - ha ur tone is so big that there is no need of a loud speaker. I got a doubt that ma mixed some loud speakers in ur cerelac wen u were a kid....
sanskar - is that true ?? My voice is soo big ?? (He asks innocently)
Swara - ha that's y they came up as they heard ur shout.Huuu
sanskar - acha sry meri maa abb maaf kardo(sorry dear...please forgive me) ok i will ask sry infront of the whole family and misha too ok ??
Swara - nooooo no need. Sanskar u r such a fool just now i told that i don't want anyone to know about our fights and i also convinced mom and badi ma that everything is fine between us.
Sanskar - hoo sry i forgot and madam y did u say so ?? Y did u lie them that u irritated me ??
Swara - becozzzz i can't even hear wen someone is blaming u that's y i told like that.
sanskar (smiles lovingly) - i am so lucky to have u swara. I am really sry for hurting u. I am really really sry
saying this....
he holds her hands and kisses them.
swara smiles - abb bahar jao mujhe nahanedo(now go out let me take shower) i am tired.
sanskar - if u r tired then shall i help u in...
swara - sanskarrr shut up and just go and change ur clothes. U will catch cold, go fast.
sanskar - ok madam
he goes till the door and comes back and asks her - by the way did u forgive me ??
Swara - noooo (and winks at him)
Sanskar pulls her closer and kisses her hard.
he moves apart after a few seconds and again asks her
sanskar - now ??
Swara - sanskar wat r u doing ??(blushes)
Sanskar - arre this is my way of asking u sorry. Now tell me if u hav not forgiven me then i will ask u another sry.
swara (blushes) - i forgave u ok so now go
she pushes him.
she takes the bath and comes out. Sanskar too takes the bath and both changes to night wear. They both go down for dinner.