Chapter 8 - Yi Tian, what have you done?

Start from the beginning

"Log in to your weibo account," her manager instructed her, "but please, make sure that your heart is ready."

"Why should I?" she asked.

"Just log in to your acccount."

With that, the call ended. Her hand was trembling as she turned on her mobile data and logged in to her account. Her manager was not joking - the internet was in chaos. On the trending section, the first one was "Hu Yi Tian Scandal". She was not prepared for this but anyhow, she still clicked the link. A series of posts appeared. Some would even caption "We're so disappointed at you, Hu Yi Tian" and "You are a two faced person. Shen Yue deserves better!"

When Shen Yue found the main article, she started to read the caption. Her heart was thumping like crazy.

(A/N: credits to Alyssa Uy Do's fb post but let's just pretend Shen Yue read this from a weibo post. The italicized part was from Alyssa's post. Also, I am not claiming that the rumor is already verified. It isn't. Let us just wait for Yi Tian's official statement.)

Until now, there’s still no official statement from Hu Yi Tian’s agency about this issue.

Translation of the ALLEGED leaked audio conversation between Hu Yi Tian and Bei Yebei where he (ALLEGEDLY) talked about drugs and dissed Shen Yue and his fans.

(*Bei Yebei is claimed as the girl who was captured spending time with Hu Yi Tian in a private hotel room seen from a leaked hotel surveillance)

HYT - Hu Yi Tian
BYB - Bei Yebei

HYT: I was too good to her, too obsessed
BYB: So the reason you ended up like this is because she hurt you
HYT: No, but you got to know at last gradually what kind of girl she really is.
BYB: For some men, when sex is over, no love is left.
HYT: Ha Man, ha ha. Girl you are pushing me off the bed.
HYT: It's made of some tree root, but the alcohol, the beverage has an ingredent that was labeled as drugs.
BYB: What?
HYT: You know, new type of drugs. I was like, seriously? I was hoping to try how it tastes.
BYB: Well you couldn't buy it. Who could you ask to buy it for you?
HYT: Sometimes I think, fuck you! Fuck! Do I really need to answer them?
BYB: Maybe because in your drama, your other half (Shen Yue) looks like that, so people would assume that you like girls who look like her.
HYT: Usually, they wouldn't cast the female lead with girls that are pretty.
BYB: Because most girls are not that pretty.
HYT: Yes, you need to make people who watch the drama able to relate.
BYB: So how long were you together with your girlfriend?
HYT: Pretty long with that one.
BYB: So you must like her very much.
HYT: She's the type that sticks to you and never wouldn't let you go in any way.

It was said that Hu Yi Tian had a girlfriend during ALSB (not Shen Yue everyone) and they just broke up last october 2017 (their relationship was said to have started in February 2016)

Meanwhile, the girl Bei Yebei admitted she spent a night at the hotel with HYT and she's the one who released the leaked audio as proof of their relationship and expressed she's willing to take legal responsibility. Audio clips were apparently recorded automatically by a sleep cycle app on her phone.

Bei Yebei also posted screenshots of Hu Yitian blocking her on WeChat. She initially denied rumores of a meet-up but then proceeded doing these things.

LEAKED AUDIO:
- https://mobile.twitter.com/MeMyselfandI_AI/status/1007486357399166977

Trans: MeMyselfAndI_AI
(c)trendingWeibo

I hope Hu Yi Tian clears this out immediately or he will be doomed 😭😭 Kinda hoping these aren't true too because everyone knows he's at the peak of his career 😭😭

Shen Yue's mind suddenly went blank. At first she could not feel anything but when she finally felt the tears flowing down her face, emotions came flooding in - rage, anger, sadness. She wanted to scream specifically at Hu Yi Tian. How could he do this to her?! She was pacing back and forth when someone called her name. She stopped on her track, her back facing the person who just mentioned her name.

"Shen Yue," his voice was low but she would not be fooled again, "let me explain."

"No need. I should not have trusted you in the first place." she replied, anger present her voice. She grabbed her purse and went outside the private room in the restaurant without even looking at Hu Yi Tian.

❤❤❤❤❤

This is probably a hard time for Teacher Hu, ain't it? I feel so bad for him and Shen Yue. I hope the rumor isn't true. I hope the voice in the audio clip isn't him. After all, it did not sound like him.

How about you, what are your thoughts about this issue?

P.s. i'm sorry for updating late. I was supposed to update yesterday but I felt so sad about this issue that I had a hard time to finish this chapter. Sorry 😢

P.p.s. Thank you for your support!!! Look at what we achieved ❤ I know this is kinda small, but heck yeah! I don't care. Thank you again!!!

 Thank you again!!!