Back in Arendelle

Chapter 12: Back in Arendelle

100 years previously

"Elsa! Elsa! Wait!"

"Not now Anna!"

"Where are you going? You can't just leave!"

Elsa stops in her tracks and turns around.

"It doesn't matter where I'm going Anna! I can leave whenever I so damn well please!"

"Why are you so upset? Everyone finally agreed you aren't a threat yet your running. Why are you running?"

"Anna please I need to leave."

"Why?"

"I-I nothing."

"What happened that your not telling me?"

"Hans."

"What?"

"I shouldn't have said anything, I need to go!" and just like that she was gone.

Present Time

Emma POV

Fluttering my eyes open I see nothing but ice. I can't help but think the worst thing is the fact that I'm so cold. I hear footsteps. "Hello Emma."

"Neal?"

"No. Well not entirely."

"What are you talking about and why are you here?"

"One question at a time please. Did you really think that it was possible for your precious Neal to still be alive?"

"Wait what? Regina and Rumple brought you back, how can you not really be Neal?"

"I just made them believe they brought him back but they didn't... amateurs." who is this guy?

"If your not Neal who are you?"

"The name's Jack. Jack Frost."

A/N: okay sorry if this chapter is confusing but I have to put it in to steer this story in the direction I want it to go in. I do have a plan for this and I know I want it to end. This story isn't going to end until Season 4 premieres so don't worry! Again thanks for all the votes and comments! Love you guys!