@swara’s room

Swara is crying leaning her head on the bed board…..
Sanskar enters her room and as soon as he sees her crying he rushes towards her and takes her to his embrace…
Swara cries more….
Sanskar (consoling) – shhhh swara relax…..
Swara (sobbing) – how can I relax sanskar…. My whole family hided this truth from me… How can they hide it from me sanskar… How can they do this to me…I… Hated bhayya thinking him to be culprit… Par asli gunegaar toh mere apne Pitha hai sanskar..(but actual culprit is my own father sanskar)How can he do that with bade Papa… I am the reason for this…. I am the actual culprit… I should be punished…..
Sanskar – swara y are you saying like that…
Swara – Mai sahi kehri Hu sanskar….. (I am saying the truth sanskar) I am the reason for Papa’s hatred towards bp… Because of me my bp is away from his home for two years…
Sanskar – swara don’t blame yourself.. It’s not at all your mistake….
Swara – no Sanskar it’s all because of me…
She started crying….
Sanskar cups her face and consoles her…
Then swara says something which shocks sanskar
Swara – Mai mohit aur bp Ko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakthi sanskar….(I will never forgive mohit and bp sanskar) I never expected this from them….. I trust them the most along with you and Anand bhai… When I got to know that Anand bhai was behind bp’s missing I was shattered because my trust got broken…then mohit handled me but now he only broke my trust….. I can’t forgive them….. I can’t stay here sanskar please take me to our house….
Sanskar (to himself) – I am sorry swara I don’t know how will you react if you get to know the truth that I too was hiding the truth along with them….
Swara – sanskar take me away from here….. If I am here I will go on hurting them and myself too so please take me to our house..
Anand comes inside…
Anand (shouts and angry) – ohhh so this is not your house right??
Sanskar comes to reality with Anand’s shout…
Swara – no bhai… I am not saying that… I just…..
Anand comes and sits beside swara…
Anand – you don’t have any right to take my sister away from me sanskar…. Swara will stay here for some more days….
Swara – but bhai I told sanskar to take me with me he didn’t say anything then y are you talking to him like this….
Sanskar – relax swara…
Anand – because you will never listen to me….
Swara – why are you saying like that bhayya… I used to listen to your every word… Didn't you remember….
Anand – ha ha I remember…. Sanskar do you know she is a number 1 devil… She always used to behave like a mad girl when she is with me…. She will always embarrass me……
Sanskar (smiles) – ha she told me how she used to be the real swara when she is with you…
Anand – when did she tell you??
Sanskar – long before…..
Anand – acha par tab toh madam mujhse naaraz thi na… In fact nafrat karthi thi mujhse (but then madam used to hate me na)
Sanskar – ur sister never hated you Anand… It’s just that she wanted to know the reason why you did that… But when she got to know that you were never at fault she is punishing herself for hurting you…..(seeing swara with pain)
Anand (side hugging swara) – shona forgive them na… They all hided this so that you….
Swara – bhai please I don’t want to talk about this…. U don’t know what I am feeling right now… Because I was the one who got betrayed…. Even If I forgive everyone I will never forgive mohit and bp because they very well know what you meant to me…. And how much I love you…. (saying this she again starts crying)
Sanskar too moves to her and hugs her….
She somewhat felt relaxed among them.
Just then swara’s phone rings…
Swara lifts the call
Swara’s asst. – ma'am you have an emergency.
Swara – ok I am coming….
She hangs up
Swara gets up… But sanskar holds her hand..
Sanskar – swara you are not in a condition to treat others see yourself you are too weak…
Swara – we, doctors don’t have any option sanskar…. We have to treat them even if we are not well ourselves….we can't back out from our responsibilities even if we are unwell, I have to go…
Sanskar – ok fine come I will drop you….
Swara – no sanskar you go to MM…. I will take the driver… All must be waiting for you… You came here directly from the airport… You just go and take some rest….
Sanskar is about to argue but Anand holds his hand and stops him.
Anand – ok shona you go…
Swara goes….
Anand – we have to do something sanskar… Swara should forgive everyone for hiding the truth that’s the only way to make her normal…..
Sanskar – haaa but what should we do….Anyways I have to leave to MM… I will come at night…
Anand (in a teasing tone) – Kyun apni biwi ke bina ek raat bhi nahi guzar sakthe tum… (why…. You can’t stay without your wife even for one night…)
Sanskar (smiles) – haaaa because I love your sister to that extent that I can't even breath without her....
Saying this he goes……
Anand smiles at his statement