@MM

Parineetha and adharsh come home with the new born baby……
Ap welcomes them.
After that they all sit in the hall.
Ap – swara bhi Hothi toh Kitna acha hotha...(it must be good if swara too is here)
Sujatha – ha jiji I don’t understand why did swara go to her house….. What if sanskar is not here we can take care of her right…… Do they feel that we can’t take good care of her?? Bhaisa why did you permit swara to go there…..
Dp – Sujatha swara is their daughter Even they should get a chance to take care of her na…… They must be missing her…. Even swara will miss her family……. You know how much she loves mohit but she adjusted so easily in our house then even we should understand her right??
Rp – you are right Bhaisa……. Sujatha if you are not mature then At least act to be mature……
Sujatha – why will you always say like that ji…… Anyways I understood your point Bhaisa…… You are right……
Rp – wow Adarsh your daughter’s arrival made a wonder…… Your chachi understood so early…..
Sujatha – jiji dekhiye na……(jiji see him)
Ap(controls laugh) – ram why are you teasing her…….ha??
Rp – ji sorry bhabhi
Laksh – ma I didn’t inform swara bhabhi about Pari bhabhi’s arrival…… If I have said then she would say that she will come here….that’s why I told her that I have some important work and came here early.
Ap – acha Kiya Laksh...(u did right laksh) Let her spend some time with her family…… I will telk her when I call her.
Adarsh – I think Dr. Priya must have told her…..
Just then swara calls her……
Ap lifts the call.
Swara – badima why didn’t you tell me that bhabhi is coming home I would have come there na…..
Ap – that’s why I didn’t tell you………we want you to spend some time with your family.
Swara – but badima……. Even that is my family na….
Ap – ha of course beta but you will be here for the life time but what about them….
Ap makes swara understand and swara talks to Sujatha, Parish and hangs up……

@gadodia group of companies

Anand comes to mohit’s cabin…
Mohit – bhai…… Y did you come here?? You could have called me….
Anand – it’s OK mohit…… I came here to tell you to go home early……Shona came after many days so you go and spend some time with her. I Will handle office works. You don’t worry…… Go and enjoy
Mohit – ok bhai but it would be nice if you too join me…..
Anand – I would love to but swara will hate it….
Smiles sadly…….
Mohit hugs Anand and both the brothers have a emotional talk. After that they both get back to work.
In the evening Mohit comes home early. Even Laksh and uttara visits gadodia mansion. Swara Mohit raglak Priya and all other family members spend some quality time.
After some time swara goes to her room.
Mohit and uttara go to the garden to talk personally.
Ragini goes to kitchen to get some water to Laksh. Laksh follows Ragini to kitchen.
Ragini – laksh why did you come here?? I told na I will bring water…..
Laksh – I don’t need water I need coffee. Can you please prepare a cup coffee for me (teasingly)
Ragini – laksh you know that I don’t know how to prepare coffee. Ok I will say ma to prepare coffee for you. Ragini is about to go but laksh pulls her back and she hits his chest.
Laksh (whispers in her ears) – I was just teasing you…….by the way when will you learn cooking.
Ragini realeses herself from his hold and faces him.
Ragini – what if I don’t learn cooking?? Won’t you marry me??
Laksh (closes her mouth) – kya pagolon jaisi bathe Kar rahi ho....(y r u talking like crazy) I was just asking you, even if you don’t learn cooking then also I will love you in fact if you don’t know cooking then it will be a big benefit for me…
Ragini – woh kaise??(how is that ??)
Laksh goes near to her – if you don’t know cooking then you can spend more time with me rather than in kitchen (winks at her)
Ragini gets very happy…….. She hugs him and he kisses her hair.

Uttara and mohit speak about random stuff.
Mohit – I am sorry Uttara I am a little boring……
Mohit(decides to tease him) – little?? You are very boring mohit…… Who will speak about business with his fiance…… I mean some times it's OK but you will always talk about your business or about swara bhabhi….
Mohit – ha Uttara because they are my world….. And I am sorry I couldn’t make you happy. You know I am feeling very guilty……
Uttara feels bad for him….. – no mohit I was just joking…… In fact this is the best part I love about you…… Your love towards swara bhabhi and your dedication towards your work.
Mohit – but still I feel guilty…….. I don’t get any ideas by myself so please ask me for anything you like or anything you want…I will give u whatever u want....
Uttara – can I hug you??
Mohit (astonished) – what??
Uttara (Slightly blushing) – you only told to ask whatever I need or whatever I want. This is what I want and need. Your love…….
Mohit suddenly hugs her tightly.
Firstly Uttara is shocked but later got happy and reciprocated…
After that they spend some quality time with each other.....

@swara’s room….

Swara is sitting on the bed and thinking about sanskar……..
She gets teary eyed.
Swara (to herself) – I can’t live without you for one day….. Don’t know how will I spend the other 6 days without you……
Just then sanskar calls her.
Seeing the caller ID she gets very happy…….
She lifts the call immediately
Swara – hello sanskar……
Sanskar – swara I reached here…… I am in airport. Going to hotel…… How are you?? Had your dinner??
Swara – I am fine sanskar……..and I will have my dinner after sometime……. Tumne kuch khaya?? (Did u have something ??)
Sanskar – no I will have as soon as I reach hotel. But y didn’t you eat?? It’s 9pm there right??
Swara – ha but I had my snacks late so I will have dinner after sometime. If I eat more I am getting stomach ache that’s why…….
Sanskar(worried ?) – stomach pain…..but y?? I want you to talk to Priya……. Let me know what’s the problem……
Swara – relax sanskar it’s normal in pregnancy. Even Priya told the same……. Mr. Maheshwari your wife is a doctor and she knows how to take care of herself and her baby(holding her stomach) so you don’t worry ok…..
Sanskar – r u sure you are fine??
Swara – ha baba I am fine..
Sanskar – acha tell me how is my champ??
Swara – Aarav?? Sanskar uske baare me toh pucho hi mat....(sanskar don't ask me about him) I have not seen him since I came here…… He is continuously attending the classes and sports…….. Bechare ko saas bhi nahi lene de rahe hai...(they r not even letting him breath)
Sanskar – what.... You can talk to Priya right ??
Swara – sanskar even she is helpless…….this is all bhai’s…. I mean mr. Anand Gadodia's decision. Don’t worry I will talk to him.
Sanskar – you will talk to him??
Swara – ha after all it's my son’s future….. I won’t let him loose his childhood.
Sanskar – ok baat karlo(ok talk to him) I know you will convince him….. Tell me about my champ who is inside you……
Swara (touching her baby) – hmmm your champ is missing his Papa badly. He is crying...
Sanskar – sirf champ is missing his Papa??
Swara – no champ ki mummy bhi miss Kar Rahi hai bahut zyada...(no champ's mom too is missing....that too a lot)
Sanskar – me too that’s why I told you that I will not go but you only forced me to…..
Swara – ha then what should I do….. Work is also important right…..
Sanskar – acha ok madam….. I reached hotel.. I will have my breakfast and leave. I have some meetings ok bye
Swara – bye and I love you
Sanskar – love you too

They both hung up

@US

Sanskar had his breakfast and went to office.(his company’s branch)
As soon as sanskar enters the office…… All stood up and greeted him. He just gave a formal look and signed them to to sit and continue their work. All girls went flat on him by his charm and his attitude.
He goes to his cabin and starts working and after sometime he leaves to the meeting hall as the other company heads arrived.
Meeting is completed.
Steephen is the head of the company which sanskar is making a deal with
Steephen – Mr. Maheshwari we are very impressed with your company and especially you…… You are a genius you can make impossible things possible…..
Sanskar – thank you so let’s sign the deal....
Steephen – ya sure but before that let’s talk about the share
Sanskar – we already discussed about this earlier right??
Steephen – ya but now I need more share it’s 70:30 before but now I want 50:50....
Sanskar – no that’s highly impossible. Major part is done by our company. You are just providing the materials for which we are paying you.
Steephen – if you don’t agree then I am not gonna sign it
Sanskar (smiles at him) – Mr.Steephen please think before you take a decision….. Even if you don’t sign the papers I have another 4 companies with whom I can make this deal. But what about you…. you will lose a huge profit…..
Steephen – it’s impossible no one has the dare to go against me so you don’t have another option Mr.Maheshwari
Sanskar (smirks) – you just said that I can make impossible things possible right?? I made it……….
Sanskar shows him some papers and he gets shocked.
Steephen – Mr. Maheshwari I need some time. I will get back to you……
Sanskar – sure you have to get back to me you don’t have another option……
He leaves…..
Sanskar gives a winning smile whereas his employees are shocked with his sharpness and attitude.

Precap – sanskar is back to india. Swara and Anand talk. Swara gets to know the truth about Anand.