@cantene

Sanskar is feeding Swara
Swara – sanskar I can eat….
Sanskar – I know that….How u will eat….That’s why I am feeding you… Shut up and have it.
Swara – sanskar please stop I am full.
Sanskar – Swara one more bite…. I promise this is the last one…..
Swara – no I Can’t eat more…Heavy….
Sanskar – see how your patients are looking at you. If you don’t eat then they too will follow you…. Eat now…
Swara – sanskar Mai choti bachi thodi na hu….(sanskar I am not a kid) You are talking as if I am a small kid….
Sanskar – yes you are...
Swara – no I am not…
Sanskar – then eat...
Swara – no…
Sanskar gets irritated….
Sanskar – Swara if you don’t eat then……
Swara – ha then…
Sanskar(goes near her) – then I will kiss you(winks at her)
Swara takes the bite immediately.
Sanskar laughs at her tensed face.

After some time dp and rp come to hospital and see Parineeta and play sometime with the baby. After that all leave from there as it's time for sanskar to leave.....
Sanskar goes to Parineeta’s ward – how are you feeling bhabhi??
Parineeta – much better sanskar…
Sanskar – ok then bye bhabhi I am leaving…. See you after 1 week..
Adarsh(teasing) – haaa sanskar reh paayega na Swara ke bina….(ya sanskar, u can live without swara right ??)
Sanskar – bhai…..
Parineeta – Adarsh bechare ko tang mat Karoooo….(adarsh, don't trouble the poor fellow)
Sanskar hugs Adarsh and gives a side hug to Parineeta who is sitting on the bed.
Parish – take care sanskar…..
Sanskar – ok bye bhai bhabhi………
All MF family leaves to MM.
Sanskar goes to his room to pack his luggage but he is shocked to see his luggage packed………
Just then Swara comes…
Swara – sanskar check karlo packing kardi Maine kuch chahiye toh Bata dena….(sanskar, check it, I have done the packing, tell me if u need something)
Sanskar – sudrogi nahi na……You will never change….. (turns his face to other side)
Swara goes and back hugs him.
Swara – sorry na sanskar……. OK I promise I will not do any work from now
Sanskar holds her hands and kisses them.
He turns and kisses her forehead. She kisses his cheeks and hugs him tightly.
Swara – I will miss you
Sanskar – Will miss you more…….
Just then laksh and mohit come to call them.
Mohlak – di/bhabhi…. Bhai /jiju….
Swasan gets separated.
All four gets embarrassed.
Mohit – di did you pack your luggage??
Swara – ha bachu I am ready.
Mohit – ok di then we will go to GM directly from airport.
Swara – haaa Parr……(yes but...)
Sanskar – don’t worry Swara. I have talked to badepappa about this and he is okay with it.
Swara smiles – thank you……
They all go down.
Sanskar takes elders blessings.
Ap – Apna khyal rakhna sanskar(take care of urself sanskar)
Sanskar – ok ma
Sujatha – tikh se khao sanskar(eat well sanskar)
Sanskar – tike(okay) mom I will. You don’t worry.
Sujatha – Swara tum bhi Apna khyal rakhna….(swara u too take care of urself beta)
Swara – ok ma. U too please take care of yourself.
Swasan laksh mohit leaves to airport.

@airport

Swara and sanskar are sitting away from laksh - mohit and talking. Swara is telling sanskar to take care of him while sanskar keeps on staring her.
Swara(shakes him) – sanskar are you even listening to me ??
Sanskar – Mann nahi Kar raha tume chodkar jaane ka……(I don't want to go leaving u)
Just then swara sees the time....
Swara – come come you are getting late……
Sanskar - swara, it's my private jet, it won't leave until I board it.
Swara - that I know but I don't want u to get late to ur conference in US.
Sanskar nods
Sanskar hugs laksh and mohit.
Sanskar – take care of Swara.
Mohit – don’t worry jiju we will…
Sanskar gives them a fake smile.
Sanskar again hugs laksh.
Laksh – take care bhai. Bhabhi ki chintha mat kijiye...(don't worry about bhabhi...)
Laksh gives an assuring smile. Sanskar hugs Swara tightly and he gets teary eyed but Swara stays strong.(actually acts to be strong)
Sanskar – Kam se Kam dikhane keliye toh rothi….(at least cry for show up)
Swara hits him – shut up and go. you are getting late.
With this he rushes giving a kiss on her forehead. As soon as sanskar disappears from her sight she starts crying....
Mohit and laksh holds her. Swara hugs mohit and cries.
Mohit – di relax…jiju Jaldi vaapas aajayenge.(di, relax jiju will come back soon)
Swara (wipes her tears) – hmm I know. It’s just that I miss him….
Laksh – shall I call him back…
Swara (shouts) – no…..
Laksh and mohit smiles at her childish behavior. Swara pouts….. Laksh and mohit hugs her. Laksh takes a selfi
Laksh – selfi with rondu bhabhi(selfie with cry baby bhabhi) (winks at mohit)
Mohit – ya right…..
Swara – ohhh hello u both…. Stop teasing me ok. I am not rondhu.(cry baby) I am fine…..
All three goes to GM.
Here sanskar enters his private jet as soon as he goes, he doesn't have any formalities to complete as it's not a flight ✈. He settles in the head seat but all he could think of was about Swara….after a lot of thoughts he fell asleep.

@GM

sumi and priya welcomes Swara. Gives her Aarti.
Swara as soon as she enters hugs bp.
Bp – Maa how are you??
Swara – very fine
Bp – sanskar??
Swara gets sad hearing sanskar’s name but soon composes herself.
But bp understands her and hugs her. She too hugs him and gets teary eyed.
Later Swara goes and hugs Shekhar and they all keeps on talking to divert Swara. Later mohit makes Swara sleep and later he sleeps beside her. Laksh too stays there as it's too late to return back....

Precap – swasan call conversation and Swara and Anand’s emotional talk. Raglak and uttmoh moments.