After sometime they both are sitting in the hall and talking some random stuff and just then gadodia family and sanlak enters……. Except Shekhar
Anand – acha Shona ye batao…..lunch mein kya khaoogi (Shona what will you have for lunch)
Swara – bhai…..Stop it ok….You have cooked breakfast that’s enough…Ok lunch mai banaoungi…..(I will prepare lunch)
“BIL KUL NAHI” a group of voices joined Anand’s voice….
Anand and Swara are surprised to see them there……
Anand – ma…Badepapa… Sanskar…. Come everyone sit….
Swara – bhai I am going to my room….
Sanskar (angry) – hum deewaron se baat karne nahi aaya hai swara …..(we didn’t come to talk to the walls swara) we came to talk to you….So it’s better you stay here….
All are shocked to see Sanskar’s anger…. Especially swara…..
Mohit – jij...
Mohit is about to ask Sanskar but Laksh stops him….
Laksh – why will you poke ur nose everytime….Let it be na…..Bhai is angry as bhabhi left him and went….
Mohit (as if he gained his senses just then) – ohhhhhh….Ok…..
Ragini goes to Laksh and asks – Laksh…Yeh Jiju Ko kya hogaya hai ??(Laksh what happened to Jiju??)
Laksh (to himself) – wah….What a family….(To Ragini) I just said it to ur pujyaneey (respected) bhayya go and ask him....
Laksh said irritatingly….
Swara (shocked) – For ur information I am angry with U not U ok…So talk to me properly…..
Sanskar (anger increases) – yes I am angry with you swara….How dare you leave me and come here…..I know I have made a mistake by hiding the thing but you can’t leave me like that….You know I can’t stay away from you even for a second……
Swara understood his pain but still she is angry but her love for him dominated her anger…She wanted to hug him tight and assure him that she didn’t go away from him……She is the same swara….But she saw something that shocked her eyes…
Her Sanskar fell on his knees…..
Sanskar – I am sorry SWA…..
Swara went to him and closed his mouth….
Swara angrily bet him……
Swara(makes him stand) – what’s the need to sit on ur knees….U know I hate when you do this…..I can’t see you bending infront of anyone…even infront of me……And Y r U sorry….. Ha…You did it for us….For me and our baby…..Y would you always do this Sanskar…..Y will you ask sorry for the mistakes which I do….
Sanskar – no swara this time mistake is mine……I did wrong by hiding this from U…But my intention was not wrong and I am glad that you understood me….
Saying this he hugs her tightly…..She too reciprocates…
Sanskar (breaking the hug) – and ha…..I am happy to bend infront of you…. Sanskar Maheshwari never bends infront of anyone except for his most lovable wife and I am proud to do that...Because you are the best human being I have ever seen…..
Swara again hugs him….
Everyone is happy to see them like that…..
Mohit and BP too moves to them…
All coughs… Swasan break their hug……
Anand – Shona this is my home….Not ur honeymoon suite…..
Swara gives an angry glare to Anand….
Swasan gets embarrassed…
BP and Mohit too hold their ears and say sorry…
BP and Mohit (in a dramatic tone) – sorry di/ma…..
Swara smiles and hugs both of them….
Swara (breaking the hug) – lucky…. You spoiled my BP along with my brother ha…..U made them like U melodramatic….
Laksh comes and hugs swara ….He is beyond happy to see his bhabhi back to form….
Laksh(teary eyed) – I am so happy bhabhi…And I love you so much and I am sorry
Swara wiping his tears….
Swara (puppy eyes) – I am sorry too…..
Laksh side hugs her - it’s ok….Chalo maaf Kiya aapko…(go I have forgiven you)
All laughs seeing this….
Sharmishta, Ragini, Priya comes and talks to swara one by one…
All are happy….
Sharmishta – waise ye miracle hua kaise (by the way how did this miracle happen??)I know Shona is so stubborn but she agreed to us so easily…..
Swara and Anand gave a sheepish smile…..
Swara – ma mai itni bhi Ziddi nahi hu….Apni beti ki burayi karna bandh kijiye…(ma I am not that stubborn stop saying bad about your daughter)
Sanskar – swara ma is right…….I think something is wrong…
Mohit – I agree with you Jiju…..
Anand – woh actually….
Swara signs him not to tell but Mohit sees this….
Mohit – di what r U both hiding…
Anand says everything about their morning discussion….
Anand – she got convinced but she said that she needs sometime to forgive you all but by seeing her Majnu bending on his knees she melted like an ice….(stressing on that Majnu word)
Swara – bhai AAP bhi……(bhai u too)
Anand – AAP bhi matlab (U too means) who else will call Sanskar as Majnu….
By that time Laksh started laughing so badly…..As he was trying hard to control the laughter from a long time….
Swara and Sanskar asks him to stop but he doesn’t stop…..
Sanskar goes and hits him hard….
With that he stopped for once but again started laughing….
Seeing him every one laughs....
After a lot of laughing Laksh finally said which embarrassed swasan……
Laksh – even we used to call bhai as bhabhi’s Majnu….Me and Adarsh bhai always tease them and call them Lila -majnu for their non-stop romance….
Swasan are embarrassed…..
Seeing them like that all of them laughed….
Swasan (together) – lucky ke bache…..I am not going to leave you….
Mohit – di….In revenge too U both are same…..
Saying this he too laughs pulling his di and jiju’s leg……
Laksh – waise bache mere nahi AAP dono ka aane wala hai….(by the way not mine but Ur baby is going to come)
Saying this he gives hi-fi to Mohit and Ragini….
The trio falls on the floor and laughs seeing swasan faces….
To avoid embarrassment swara leaves to kitchen…. Sanskar doesn’t know where to go…..
BP – now stop it’s over now….
Finally with a lot of difficulty trio stopped their laugh…..
Swara brings parata from the kitchen and asks Mohit to sit beside her……
Mohit sits beside her and she feeds him……
Mohit gets teary eyed and hugs her….
Mohit – I missed you di…. Please don’t stop talking with me…..If you are angry then beat me scold me but never do this….
Swara – I am sorry bachu and I promise I will never do this again…..
Swara asks sorry from BP too and hugs him…..
Later all of them leave to GM….