- 2 -

Colby's Pov

Once Sam and I came back home, I went straight to my room to think. 'It would make sense that she has a boyfriend' I thought.

"She was so pretty," I then said aloud.

"Hey Colby," Sam greeted as he walked in on me pacing my room.

"Hey," I quickly replied.

"Please don't stay up all night thinking about that mysterious girl," he scolded, genuinely worried.

"No promises."

Sam sighed and left my room to go to bed.

Obviously, I didn't listen to him and instead stayed up all night thinking of names that would make her even more beautiful. I ended up settling on the name Willow.

For some reason it was my favorite name of all time. Don't ask questions.

The next morning I came downstairs and everyone was in the gaming room. Once I walked in, everyone went quiet and looked at me.

"What?" I asked curious.

"Heard you have a little crush," Elton teased, making me blush.

"Guessing Sam told you." I stated.

"Yep, and we're happy for you Colby." Corey told me, quickly glancing at me, looking back to his game right after.

"Thanks, but I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend." I said sadly.

They all looked at eachother and gave me some sad looks. I got myself some toast and walked back up to my room.

Then I decided that I wanted to hang with Brennen. His cheery mood always brought people up from the dumps. I asked him if it was okay that I come over. Brennen of course said yes.

I told everyone where I was going and left.

I got to Brennen's and noticed another car in his driveway. I ignored it and walked in. It wasnt unusual for him to have other people at his house.

"I'm back baby!" I yelled so Brennen knew I was here.

"In here babes." he replied. Our flirty interactions were always a good part of my day.

But once I walked in my jaw dropped, and I couldn't believe who was there.

.

.

.

.

A/n: sorry that this chapter is so short, the next chapters will for sure be longer than this one. Just wanted to leave y'all on edge. Hopefully it worked

Edit : ayeee chapter two has been edited. Idk how me editing the chapters affects you readers so if you get notifications, this is why