jack jolinsky #2

Jack G-21
Jack J-17

"He'll be legal in one year and then we can officially get together" Jack G thought to himself as he walked into his classroom as he slightly worried about being caught with his illegal boyfriend. "Hello guys today we are just going to watch movies" I say as I go through my bag of movies I brought 21&Over,21 Jump Street,Bad Teacher,and few others before they decided to watch 21 Jump Street." Stay in your seats as the movies plays"I say walking over to the door and turning the lights off,looking out the window to see Taylor walking around and point to him as I step out into the hall."Hey Tay can you watch my class for a bit and that guy is in my class by the way so you can check him out in the dark" I say with a wink as he nods his head with a blush and walks in,leaving me out in the hall before I walk to the bathroom since someone was using the teachers I used the boys. As soon as I walk in I see the one who stole my heart and quietly walk to the urinal to pee before he decides to turn.

No one POV
Jack J looked over to see his boyfriend and smirked as he finished up and washed his hands making sure no one else was in there before locking the door. Jack G finished and looked in the mirror to make sure he looked good,washing his hands and bumping chest to chest with his boyfriend. "Jack I'm sorry didn't mean to bum-"he gets interrupted with Jack G kissed him,he kisses back and pushes him against the bathroom door. "Have you been a good boy today?" Jack G asked JJ as he puts hickies on his neck and JJ nods letting out a moaned yes,Jack palms JJ through his shorts getting harder and then moves away from him. Taking a look at JJ,he was a mess with a huge boner and that made Jack smirk before going to unlock the door after he kissed JJ's boner through his shorts."Have a good day and you might want to fix that."Jack said with a smirk before walking out only to a text that read 'just wait till we get to your apartment tonight' and he laughed,putting his phone in his pocket after checking his hair to make sure it's all in place and walked in the classroom to see almost everyone sleeping except Taylor and Shawn Mendes,one of my students talking to closely with blushes on both their faces.

So I hope enjoyed that and a Haaron is on the way so that will be fun to write. I hope you all have a great day/afternoon/night. :)