mirrors

Jack stood in front of the mirror of his bathroom, staring at it as if something was about to come out at him. It was just his reflection. His cyan hair covering his eyes, which are both the same color as his hair and his fur was a light brown and white and this creature was staring back at him.

He gave a sigh as washed his face with cold water, letting it wash over him. After he was done jack put his hands on the sink. He sighed as heard a voice. "Jaaaaaack." The voice said, the voice was deeper but smooth making it seem welcoming but menacing almost like a siren's song.

Shocked, Jack jerked his head up to the mirror only to see his reflection but it was different. This reflection had his eyes except they had black around the irises instead of white and his hair covering his left eye. He was wearing a teal suit in place of t-shirt and jeans. The reflection smiled menacingly, teeth bearing. "No no not you again! Why can't you go away?" Jack yelled holding his head.

"What I've thought you'd love to see me, since I'm you." The reflection said with a sly grin. Jack slowly lifted his up to come eye to eye with himself.

"Your only a reflection, a figment of my imagination!" He panted clenching the sink. His heart was racing so fast that he thought he was having a heart attack. The reflection's demeanor changed it was more stone cold than sly now.

"You know I'm apart of you. I hate sharing this body just as much as you do." He sighed frustrated. "If you are more cooperative it would much easier." His demeanor changed back. "Speaking of which it's about that time?"

Jack gave a final look before look close his eyes, he hated this part. He felt a pain. It felt like his head was going to split open. He used to it doesn't mean it numb it. In what feels like an entity he finally opened his eyes. Except his eyes were a black. "Now that's so much better." He said this as he walked out the door. This was the chaotic side of Jack.