Chapter 7

"Reyna wake up" Ana said nudging me.

"Come on breakfast is ready. " she said just as the fresh smell of bacon and eggs came through my nose.

I don't really remember what happen yesterday after spin the bottle.I think me and Ana went a took a couple of shots. Because once I sat up my head was throbbing with pain.

great a hangover

I guess Ana saw this because she grabed the midol pill and the glass of water that was on the side table and handed them both to me.

"I felt the same way when I worked up" Ana said to me.

But it didn't look like it. It look like Ana woked up looking terrific while I have this terrible hangover.

"how many drinks did we take last night?" I ask Ana as I took the pill,set it on my tough then drank the glass of water.

"I honestly don't remember" she said back.

"that must explain this hangover. we must of took like five shots" I said feeling a bit better.

"well I remember that you were looking at Keleb the whole night" Ana said wiggling her eyebrows in a weird way.

"No I was not" I said shaking my head.

"yeah you were, you were like oh see Keleb looking at me" she said in a high pitch voice.

"I don't even talk like that" I said .

"well whatever let's stop talking about last night and go eat breakfast" she said getting from her bed.

"yeah ok, you go I'll be right there" I said while she walked out of the room.

Once she left I checked my phone for any messages

you have NO new message's

I wanted Keleb to text me.

-------------------------------
Hope your enjoying this story so far.
Any questions comment below __
Thanks for reading :)