New Start.

👋Hi👋.

I'm Amani🔥. Amani Rosetta Walker. Mani For Short.

I'm 16. I Love Reading📖. Writing📝. I'm A Band Geek Too🎷🎷. Hehe!! I Have 1 Sister Her Name Is Alena💥. She's 11. She's Away In a Summer Camp Right Now . Our Mother ? Yeah She Disappeared When We Were Little. Not Too Long ago She Has ReAppeared Back In My Life Trying To Take Over & Run My Life . Hell Nawl. I Refused With Every Single Living Cell & Nerve In My Body But, My Poor Father Was So Glad To See Her Come Back He Didn't Have Any Say So It's Like Whatever She Says Go, and I Loathe That With A Deep Central Passion. One Day We Got Into The Most Heated And Intense Argument I've Experienced.

🔥FlashBack🔥

Mom: I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME.

Amani: Shiiiii. A Mother ? Nahh. A Hoe ? Yeah Maybee That.

Mother: You Shut Your Filthy Mouth You Little Bitch.

Amani: The Only Bitch Is The Dirty One Standing In My Face.

Mom: I Wish I Would've Never Had You.

Amani: If You Would've Kept Your Legs Closed Then You Wouldn't Have This Problem. But I Here I Am. If You Wish That Why Are You Still Standing In Front Of Me . Take Yo FreeLoading Ass Back Were You Came From.

Mom: You Know What I'm Grown Fuck You Asia. I'm Out This Bitch.

Amani: Who The Fuck Is Asia😐. It's Amani Boo.
Bye Felicia✌️👋. I Didn't Want Yo Ass Here From The Get Go.

Mom:🌵.

Amani:😃😁😁.

🔥End Of FlashBack🔥

That Wasn't Even Half Of The Argument *Laughs*
But Oh Yeah My Father ? He's Here . He's The One That's Holding This Family Together. If Anything Was
To Happen To Him I Would....(GCO) Fighting The Hot Tears That Cores Her Burning Cheeks. I Always Push That Thought As Far Away As I Could But Some Odd Reason It Keeps On Coming Back😔.
So That's Why I'm Trying As Hard as He is. So Now I'm Moving Past That And Beginning A New Start.