The Captain's eyes narrowed. "State your name."

        "I'm hurt," the person faked with a slight pout. "Though it has been over a hundred years."

        The Kuchiki's eyes widened, recognizing the woman who came into the light. "K... Katrien..." he whispered.

        She smiled lightly. "Hello, Byakuya." The Espada moved, facing her head on. "Now is not the time to talk about this. I am ordering you, as once a Lieutenant, almost to become a Captain, to stand down and let me fight."

        He could see it in her eyes that something in the air around her had shifted. She had changed, and the power was swirling behind the look she gave him. Though this fight was important to him, Byakuya knew better than to go against Katrien's word. He stepped away as the woman walked past. "Hanataro, tend to their wounds," she directed, the Fourth Squad member poking his head around the woman.

        "Yes, ma'am," he answered, briskly walking towards the Captain and his sister.

        "You will have another chance at an Espada," Katrien said as she passed Byakuya. "I promise..."

        "Who are you?" Zommari asked, looking over Katrien.

        "Ex-Lieutenant of the Fourth Squad, Katrien Kotetsu."

        "That's the Healing Squad. You should've stayed on the sidelines when you had the chance, girl."

        Katrien grinned dangerously. "I think I'm fine right where I am."

        A thought crossed the man's mind. "Where are my Fracción?"

        "Those girls? They were no match for me. Pity, I thought they were better than how they performed. Guess I was mistaken."

        Zommari's eyes hardened, pressing his hands together, Katrien making a symbol with her fingers in front of her face. Her eyes closed in concentration. An eye opened on the man's body before a marking appeared on Katrien's neck. "This fight was over before it even started," Zommari stated, going in to gain control. However, nothing happened. The Espada's expression turned into one of confusion.

        "You're very right," Katrien spoke up. Her eyes opened, a slit appearing on the forehead. Slowly, the Third Eye opened, locking on Zommari. It made him step back. "This fight was over before it begun."

        "Y-You've crossed into Black Magic!" he exclaimed, becoming fearful.

        Something sliced through the long sleeved shirt Katrien wore, making them fall to the ground in scraps, and revealing another top underneath. Black symbols and marks ran over her skin, ancient spells and seals covering her entire body. "Afraid?" the young woman questioned. "I am." Sweat rolled down the side of the Espada's face. "One who does not fear their power does not deserve to have it, for they cannot appreciate it; respect it. You do neither." Out of fear for his life, more eyes on Zommari's body opened, glowing purple. His mark appeared all over Katrien's body, yet no control was gained. "You are no match for the Third Eye."

        Forming another symbol with her fingers, Katrien began to speak in a different language. Something exploded from her body, creating a strong wind as it barreled towards the Espada. He was thrown backwards through the air, slamming into the ice. Acting quickly, the young woman moved her left hand, tracing a symbol on the opposite arm. The marking peeled off as if it were a sticker, before another one appeared in its place. Holding the symbol in hand Katrien stretched it over the palm before throwing it backwards towards Byakuya, Hanataro, and Rukia. It expanded to the ceiling and walls, cutting them off.